Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got my clipons working last night, almost perfect once I dropped the front end actually. Now my problem, all be it a small one, is my headlights are WAY too low. I mean, even with the brights on, my lights hit MAYBE 45-50 ft in front of me. Driving lights are maybe 15ft in front of me.

Is there any way of aiming these lights like on a car? Any ideas if they cant be aimed, on how to get the lights higher so I don't kill myself at night?

·
Super Pursuit Mode, Yo
2,073 Posts
It's in the manual.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Damn noobs!

·
Registered
64 Posts
05fz6newb said:
Is there any way of aiming these lights like on a car? Any ideas if they cant be aimed, on how to get the lights higher so I don't kill myself at night?
I've reused a photo I took earlier in the year for a separate thread to illustrate the positioning of the screws that you are looking for. With that in mind, disregard the black spray paint and direct your attention to the yellow writing. This picture is taken of the right side. For the left side, the screw will be in the same position, only on the left side of the headlight port. And as is with the right, Up is clockwise and down is counter for the left.

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
here you go. IMO while doing it try not to mess up the setting on the horizontal which i did and it took me quite sometime to set back to it stock.

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
05fz6newb said:
So I got my clipons working last night, almost perfect once I dropped the front end actually. Now my problem, all be it a small one, is my headlights are WAY too low. I mean, even with the brights on, my lights hit MAYBE 45-50 ft in front of me. Driving lights are maybe 15ft in front of me.

God damn stupid noobs!!!

Thanks guys for the answer to my question!!! I really didn't think it was that easy, or I would have looked in the book.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts