Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
www.motorcycleshippers.com

I've used them a couple times, yes they are a bit more expensive, but they know what they're doing. The recipient also get's to keep the tie downs, bike cover, and skid that the bike is shipped on, and they deliver door to door.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys, chris you ship alot of bikes do ya?? :D :D how do you usually do it?? require payment (for the bike) before you ship?? I suppose that would be safest...

Patrick

·
Registered
155 Posts
Yea, make sure they pay for the bike before you let it go. They contact the shipping company and make arrangements for payment for shipping with them directly (talking about motorcycleshippers.com). Then the company contacts you to see when they can come pick it up. The only thing you need to do is fold in the mirrors, and drain the tank, they load it up and strap it down for ya. You will have to mail/ups/fedex the paperwork, keys, parts or whatever else you have that goes with it however, as they won't accept anything but the bike. I used them for my quad, and my bike and didn't have any problems with either. Just make sure that the guy receiving the bike mentions he gets to keep the skid, tiedowns and cover as the drivers usually just throw the stuff back on the truck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts