Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to know if any of you guys would be able to get a group buy going for one of those lower 1/4 fairings? TCP, TopLine or Matisse?

·
Registered
130 Posts
If you make mine that topline one for sure. I got a quote of 377 euro and 100 euro to ship it to the states unpainted. HAs anyone splashed one of them?

·
Livin' on the Edge!
1,461 Posts
I'd help, but my plate is full at the moment. I'm sure if someone steps up and takes the lead, then more people might follow. Tech-line(TCP) and Bike Design(TopLine) both make great looking lowers and are both nice to deal with.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'm working on a group buy with Jerry for the topline full lower fairing on a group discount.
He said that unpainted parts can ship now, his painter may take a few weeks longer.
Can someone convert 477 euro into usd for conversation sake?

·
Registered
205 Posts
charlieoneseven said:
Can someone convert 477 euro into usd for conversation sake?

Tuesday, July 27, 2004
477 Euro = 579.698 US Dollar

Skippy

·
Registered
130 Posts
group buy

Here's the latest on the topline full lower fairing group buy I've been working on,

We can offer you 15% discount if you order 4 fairings . This is 377 -15% = 320 euro a piece . The shiping could go up to 200 euro for the full package but we will only charge what it costs . This is because the volume will be to great
The fairings will all have to be unpainted otherwise we will have to send in more than 1 package
The deliverytime will be end of august beginning of september , the factory closes end of this week for 3 weeks
If you like to order we like to get a 30% payment upfront rest on date of sending .

Hope you like this deal and get people to order this ,
Jerry D'hondt
[email protected]

So there it is guys he's taking 30% deposits (120.00 euro should be enough) with delivery in late August & September after their 3 week shut down.
I'll let him know he will be contacted seperately with the 4 or more of us and they will have to be sent in seperate boxes to each of us.
Use his e-mail address to place your orders, I'll get his address to send the money although he does take pay pal. I'll tell Jerry that "Sportbike.net" will be the deals name so he'll know your in on it with us.

·
Registered
130 Posts
topline full fairing group buy

For everyone that is interested in the group discount contact Jerry. [email protected]
He is making a few sets this week and is going to give us 15% off just tell him your from sportbikes.net :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
group buy

i want to get in on the group buy for the seat cowl.can someone show me the way please

thanks
krazygrunt

·
Registered
159 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts