Sport Bikes banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has Anybody else heard anything about Camp Pendleton not requiring that vest between colors if you are wearing a jacket. One of my buddies said that they mentioned it at the MSF course. He said that they said that it would be starting in october. I am just trying to figure out if this is just a rumor or if they really will. Thanks.

·
HEHATEME
16,189 Posts
Que?

·
51 times World Champions
3,861 Posts
Has Anybody else heard anything about Camp Pendleton not requiring that vest between colors if you are wearing a jacket. One of my buddies said that they mentioned it at the MSF course. He said that they said that it would be starting in october. I am just trying to figure out if this is just a rumor or if they really will. Thanks.
I'd be surprised if they do. I can't imagine that rider conspicuity has suddenly become a non-issue for the safety guys. Then again, in the lifetime I've been around the military, I've seen crazier things happen...

I think I'd contact the folks at pass and registration for an authoritative response. Anything someone tells you on here is worth little more than the electrons it's written on.

Cheers

·
Registered
117 Posts
I had heard that they were re-writing the reg to read along the lines of "contrasting colors" instead of necessarily retro-reflective. That is how the USAREUR one reads now, except they still require reflective at night (go figure that it is dark on the way to work and dark on the way home).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts