Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iunno if anyone knows about BJ's second bussiness lol

Me and BJ have a Computer Bussiness B&M Netwoking Solutions, We have a Site Section-08.com And i suck at webdesign ! i need help !! I just use it to toss up pictures and crap. I have limitless space on the server bla bla bla.

We offer Custom Computers
Small office and Home Networking Solutions Wireless or RJ45 Ethernet
Game Services, Network solutions for that etc etc.

I need someone with some knowledge of design work to help with coding the site. Ill also offer Some space and ill host SBN members Pics if they arnt too large and once i figure out how to stream Ill offer that as well. The more people i meet and the moe comfortable i get with you guys the more ill offer. But Im in need of help.

If you can help in any way contact me at [email protected] :headbang

BEST HOMIE EVA :headbang PACO

·
Banned
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also Do custom Logo design, Avatars, and Photo Editing. Im a man of many talents.

·
Registered
235 Posts
What exactly are you looking for? We have no need for server space, as we own our own servers, but I can give you a hand if you give me an idea of what you're wanting to have done.

·
Banned
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
His&Hers said:
What exactly are you looking for? We have no need for server space, as we own our own servers, but I can give you a hand if you give me an idea of what you're wanting to have done.

Well alot lol. I found a site that sells templets for like 60$ nice flash sites Ill link it here so you can get an idea.

I ment for server space as far as people wanting to stream videos and what not.

·
Registered
235 Posts
So, you want a Flash site? A lot more involved than a little coding. What about those on dial-up, or those that don't have Flash installed? Are you wanting an HTML version for those people?

·
Banned
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
His&Hers said:
So, you want a Flash site? A lot more involved than a little coding. What about those on dial-up, or those that don't have Flash installed? Are you wanting an HTML version for those people?

yeah both most of those sites have Both basic HTML and then flash. I just want Flashy but good looking and everyone can open it. I just basicly need ideas and help with the HTML graphics and crap i can do just setting it up and coding im clueless on

·
Banned
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GSXR SICKS said:
Don't look at me, I can't even SPELL html.

I never woulda even attempted to ask you lol You go around drilling holes in pipes for fun. Your prolly still using your grandpas Comadore 64 Tan edition ! :flipa

·
Registered
234 Posts
html is actually really easy and with all tutorials and dreamweaver type programs it is actually really really simple to design a professional looking website. i don't volunteer for flash but if ya need some help with the html coding i'm all for tips and a lil help here and there.

aim madkat373 or email [email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts