1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
fuck that redneck ford truck asshole.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Alot of the Harley riders that I know carry a bag filled with Crankshaft Main Roller bearings. Everytime some fuck-head like those few on the F-150 site do stupid shit they get infront and start throwing them over their shoulder and watch as they cause broken windshields, dented fenders and hoods. Assholes. If somebody intentionally takes me out especially on the free-way. They had better hope they kill me. Or I will intentionally push my glock into their face and watch as they piss themselves. Hearing people talk about intentionally hurting somebody like that is infuriating.

Ride responsible.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Morons. I don't condone unsafe lane splitting and I will not split lanes until it is legan in Texas, but that is no reason to take someone's life. I fear the day someone purposely tries to take my life when I am on the bike, because I will go to jail after I get done with them.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Read the post after his.
F ucking
O ld
R edneck
D ick

dzervit

You have to ask yourself WWTFD?

A: Roofing Nails!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Heres the highlights for those of you that don't want to waste your time sifting thru the emotional garbage those hill scoggins are toting around and dumping on the net; 1) "If you decide to do 100mph on the shoulder and I decide to "accidentally" pull off the road in front of you, guess whos fault it is and guess you gets hurt." 2) "just watch out as you pull up to MY vehicle...the area between the vehicles just might get a little more narrow all of a sudden" 3) "A: Roofing Nails!! " 4) "He better have good insurance to fix the damage to my truck as he goes under it." 5) "Guess that means I'm allowed to splat some bikers! Woo-hoo! Another reason MI rocks!" 6) "As far as I can tell, lane splitting is illegal in my state. Come on over and try it, you won't reproduce.. " I don't know why these poor bastards are so angry but something tells me these pussys wouldn't dream of actually doing this crap. Just a bunch of internet tough guys. c'mon how many people that are that interested in pickup trucks actually have a computer.

·
Banned
38 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Morons. Clonetek lives 3 hours away from me. I used to live in Monroe(where he lives) for 2 years until recently. Still have plenty of friends up there. Hope he doesn't decide to try to "splat" me when I'm up there. Don't want to have to explain why the guy has a 9mm bullet lodged in him out of self defense to the cops up there, most of them didn't seem too nice.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
You act like we should expect more from toothless rednecks in crappy trucks. I for one was ot shocked at all at the overall ignorance of that crowd.

OTH, it's not all that different from the ton of 'they deserved to crash and die' threads I see on here.

Just illustrates that you should stop and think for a second before going out of your way to prove to the entire internet that you're a moron by posting nonsense like those hicks at a pick up truck forum. Folks, they post on a pick up truck forum.......'nuff said.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I glad dzervit posted that online now if it ever happens its premeditated murder. If someone can look him up the should send a copy of his posts to the DMV and the local PD. With all the agressive driving laws the should have fun.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Damn, I never thought there was so much hate between the truck/sportbike community. I mean they kinda go hand in hand, I love my truck and my motorcycle, and if I could afford it right now I would have a F150 Lightning.

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
It's a sad world we live in.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Firefighter, I don't think there's much animosity among the groups. EVERYONE hates an internet tough guy, of which, the F150 board sure seems to be full of. I think alot of riders have trucks, as do I.
It's the reaction to morons that is compelling. We are clearly faced with personages o massive ignorance over there and some SBN members felt the need to issue a verbal slapping about.
Rednecks and morons are rednecks and morons, this group just hapens to have nothing more interesting to post about than a utility vehicle.

Attachments

·
Fitshaced
1,888 Posts
I sent the guys an email how I felt about the situation. I mean come on guys. He has a F150 and if HE doesn't like how sportbike riders ride he's going to take matters in to his own hand. I just hope theirs witnesses the day this dickhead does something stupid so they can testify against him in his voluntary manslaughter case. Whether a rider is breaking the law or not it's not his job to decide punishment.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Ya'll are some seriously dumb motherfuckers. I can't tell you how funny it is to watch these board members get stirred up over obvious troll posts, misinformation and REPOSTS FROM INTERNET FORUMS OVER TWO YEARS OLD.

The old boards had this message, too. It turned out to be a sportbike rider who just likes fuckin with people. Guess who fell for it. So anybody posting vicious invective in this thread, please go dip your sack in some toxic waste, so we won't have to deal with you reproducing. Hell, go dive in all the way -- stupidity isn't just passed along by genetics, it's like an STD of the mind.

Quit flippin out over dumb shit. Go ride. I think I will right now. In full leathers. With a huge bookbag. In 95 degree weather, in TX with a 105 heat index.

On a 1000rr and 3 months experience.

That was for you, Racer X, ya damned pigbodied forum whore.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Viewing that thread through a "redneck translator" is hillarious :lol

First poster:

Yall liss'n here. I had a 'sport bike' in the past an' went a li'l fasner than I should have, but ne'er cut folks off an' acted stupid like these morons. I say, if they're weavin in an' out of traffic, I'm not movin my truck one inch. The A-holes can crash an' burn fer all I care. Ridin in between cars ta git ahid in traffic jams - same thin. They betner not git too close. When I was in Germany fer 3 years, I noticed the German riders like ta play that game...in between cars ta git ahid. Ok...go on...just watch out as yall pull up ta MY vehicle...the area between the vehicles just miat git a li'l mow narrow all of a sudden It's one thin ta be safe an' watch fer cyclists...but it's quite another when they're doin somethin like this. Try that crap 'rounst me an' they'll probably fin'em selves clippin the front of my truck if they kaint mekk it...an' then they'll be slidin down the highway losin a li'l skin. Screw 'em...I wouldn't move. Sorry, I ain't got toleraints fer fools. Ya reckon?

PS. They closed that thread..

1 - 20 of 47 Posts