Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Rubber Side Down.. ALWAYS
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok we need to do somthing and get together to do a ride or somthing! :) its still summer.. i cant do anything till probably august thought (still in AK) but that may change! so let me know if anyone is intrested in this? we can drag GA,FL,MS,TN into this also :)

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Where are all the AL folks? I rode this past weekend with a buddy and I saw two groups of about 30+ bikes; one was riding 65 in Paint Rock and the other was on Memorial Parkway headed into Huntsville. Any groups members in North Alabama out there? Surely some of them post on SBN....

·
Registered
50 Posts
Im near Grant which isnt too far from you(HSV). I have seen a few sportbikes around Scottsboro also. Lots of Harleys and cruisers compared to the rockets though. Beeen on a couple poker runs but no sportbikes were there either, still fun though and got to see some cool places.

·
Rubber Side Down.. ALWAYS
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aye i am in jacksonville and use to hang up around huntsville a good bit i woulnt mind the ride up there.. beautiful drive bet a ride would be well worth it. i even have a place to crash in the area if i sweet talk the ex girlfriend ;) hehe send me a message and ill give ya my email we can all get together or somthing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts