Sport Bikes banner

Are you interested in a custom-fit Pro Audio system for your Integra?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you in the market/intersted in a custom A/D/S and Clarion Pro audio system w/ custom-fit enclosure (hatch area - fits flush into the spare tire well)?

I have an awesome sytem that I paid bookoo $$$'s for and I am looking to pass it off to an interested party for an awesome price. Before I spend the time of taking pics and posting info I want to make sure there is some interest.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
vizsladog44 said:
LOl...it was a joke bro...
I thought so, but still... ;) This IS NOT a 'rice' stereo system. Stealth and quality were major considerations for the items purchased and the way it was installed. :) If you want to crank the base and rattle car - sure you can do it, but I prefer to have all the tonal qualities in check the only time sound is heard is if I open the door or lower the window(s).

Well...nothing would be heard right now, because I pulled the system out of the car a few months back when I decided to keep the car in 'performance mode' all the time (least amount of weight possible), since that is what I REALLY enjoy (curves, SCCA racing, etc).

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright guys/gals, I will take some pics this weekend and get something posted in the Classifieds section.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a 95LS, but am not too interested in Audio for my car. The upgrades that I do to my car are performance mods.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts