Sport Bikes banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Got the repsol edition fairings custom made from some dude in HK :D and installed it with yana shiki fairing bolts...which by the way SUCK! dont ever get those they dont even come with the well nuts needed to keep the fairings in place, and threads out even by minimal force.

Just lowsided the right side, but currently working on a new design with my friends on fairings, and taking out the resonator from the intake chamber FTW! changing the air filter, new 520 conversion kit, and brakes too!

all in all doin things 1 piece at a time takes forever but hey not a millionare!
sorry dudes... left the repsol for a 600rr...

I think youll like it though:

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Mine used to be pretty. But in the process of having me learn how to ride on it, didn't always fair to well for the bike. But she likes the abuse.

:)

·
Vampire
594 Posts
This winter I worked on a friend's CBR F4i. The fuel tank was badly rusted inside, fuel pump was dead and fuel valve was all clogged up.

Few visits to the salvage yard for replacement fuel tank, fuel pump, injectors, fuel valve... and got it back in action pretty nicely..

With trips to the salvage yard, I even picked me up a spare bike for cheap:

Fun bikes these F4i's, very forgiving ride.. does the seat latch always fall apart on these bikes??

What is the deal with the vanishing fuel guage after fillups?

·
Vampire
594 Posts
F4i to GSXR1000 titanium exhaust mod.

Picked up a GSXR 1K titanium muffler from the salvage yard for $25:

Gonna try and mount it on my 06 F4i:

Some cutting and a connecting pipe fabrication maybe involved in the near future :lol3:

41 - 44 of 44 Posts