Sport Bikes banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Interesting story. Only question I have for you is why felt compelled to call the dude a squid? Obviousily you called him that because you wanted to but why? Thinking it is one thing, saying it is another. Just curious.

·
Banned
730 Posts
Superja said:
Interesting story. Only question I have for you is why felt compelled to call the dude a squid? Obviousily you called him that because you wanted to but why? Thinking it is one thing, saying it is another. Just curious.
Lack of a life comes to mind. :dunno Why do people worry about others so much?

·
Registered
206 Posts
ray860 said:
so I'm riding along yesterday with my girl and I get to a stop light and sitting in the lane next to me is this nerd in a riced out civic...ya know...big wing, shiny fart tip exhaust, unpainted bumper covers, etc....I take a look over and this jerk is gawking at my girl and touching himself!

I'm thinking 'WTF!", so the light changes and I take off quickly and maneuver my way thru traffic....I just wanted to get away from this freak...and I notice he's following me so now I'm getting kind of nervous and I take my first right and he stayed straight, I think he yelled something at me while he was going by too...whatever....I was just glad to get away from the psycho...

:D
Two sides to every story :lol: :alky

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
snigg said:
you're gonna get involved? LOL, why dont you go post some more nude pics and fish for compliments. attention whoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :fot
Alright, you are fishing for a ban. I'm gonna do everyone a favor and get your ass kicked off this board, hopefully they can IP ban you too. That comment was completely uncalled for. Enjoy stuntlife.com, that's the only site you are ever gonna be accepted as the dipshit you are.

I'd like to extend my apologies on behalf of snigg to you Japbike, it's fucks like this that keep the world in the state of disrepair it's in today....

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
how are you gonna get me banned? she jumped into OUR agruement and insulted me, who the fuck is she to do that? so i make a comment back and all the sudden im the bad guy. give me a break...if she wants to flame with the big boys then she needs to be able to take it. :lame :cry

edit, ive been accepted here. ive been here since 2000 or 2001, much longer than you, n00bie.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
snigg said:
how are you gonna get me banned? she jumped into OUR agruement and insulted me, who the fuck is she to do that? so i make a comment back and all the sudden im the bad guy. give me a break...if she wants to flame with the big boys then she needs to be able to take it. :lame :cry

edit, ive been accepted here. ive been here since 2000 or 2001, much longer than you, n00bie.
Haha, I was riding dirtbikes when you were just a broken condom.....

I might have only been on this site a short time, but I'm hardly a newbie. Still, you've made personal attacks on people on this board on more than one occasion now, and I think you've received a warning from the mods already (maybe that was the other guy). You will at least get a warning out of this, I'm sure of it. I'm not gonna report it, a mod will see it, and they will do their job by either banning you or giving you an official warning

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
firefighter81 said:
Haha, I was riding dirtbikes when you were just a broken condom.....

I might have only been on this site a short time, but I'm hardly a newbie. Still, you've made personal attacks on people on this board on more than one occasion now, and I think you've received a warning from the mods already (maybe that was the other guy). You will at least get a warning out of this, I'm sure of it. I'm not gonna report it, a mod will see it, and they will do their job by either banning you or giving you an official warning
who did i personally attack? i didnt attack anyone, and if your referring to japbike, i am telling the truth. i never flamed her, i simply called her an attention whore. she feels the need to flame me, so i flamed back. go away troll

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Well, you called me gay, or did you forget about that? Also, that was a personal attack on Japbike, doesn't matter if you see it that way or not, if you wanna continue this argument PM me, I'm tired of cluttering up the board with this garbage between you and I.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
firefighter81 said:
Well, you called me gay, or did you forget about that? Also, that was a personal attack on Japbike, doesn't matter if you see it that way or not, if you wanna continue this argument PM me, I'm tired of cluttering up the board with this garbage between you and I.
ok pm is on its way. :cry :cry

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
snigg said:
who did i personally attack? i didnt attack anyone, and if your referring to japbike, i am telling the truth. i never flamed her, i simply called her an attention whore. she feels the need to flame me, so i flamed back. go away troll

THAT IS TWICE TODAY ALREADY...SNIGG YOU NEED TO STOP WITH THE FLAMES NOW!!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
snigg said:
how are you gonna get me banned? she jumped into OUR agruement and insulted me, who the fuck is she to do that? so i make a comment back and all the sudden im the bad guy. give me a break...if she wants to flame with the big boys then she needs to be able to take it. :lame

well, first of all, I didn't insult you, I just agreed.. :D and who am I to do that, well I'm God..!!

and secondly, big boys? dear, for you to hang with the big boys, you need to be one first. Your just mad cuz I have b***** balls then you do.. :D :flipa

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
the great ESKIMO said:
i think all the ladies would like the fur. +1 TO THE FUR!!!

if we women liked the fur, we wouldnt go through the pain to remove it or shave it...

I'd rather not sit on a seat that looked like a big furry snootchie... :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
whoa..... i left for a few days and this happened?

Even if snigg is a squid.... at least he admits it... hahah jk man....

I don't think my car is too riced out.... only a fart pipe on the back.... with a low rumble.... other than that.... stock...

Anyhow... i really don't know why i yelled out squid.... just to see his reaction i guess... hahah

At that moment... i wished my bike was repaired so i coulda been next to him and see what he woulda said.

·
Banned
912 Posts
snigg said:
why do that? the one time you yell that shit at someone and they follow you home and beat that ass, you'll quit doing it. i agree if he's riding like an ass then he is a squid, but who cares.
So true! But what is funny is that some ppl don't understand that ppl don't realy fight anymore they shot your ass over stupider shit then being called a squid! Me I'd fallow you home beat your ass then slash your tires making you a walking squid! :spank

21 - 40 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.