Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving home in my ricer cage today from work... .and some squid and his girlfriend are at the light i just passed.

Well I look in my mirror and guess who i see weaving in and out of traffic.... that guy... only in a leather jacket... no helmet...... his gf was even worse.. she wore short shorts and a tank top (she was hot tho :) ) He shoulda given her his jacket........ anyhow... back to the story

He pulls up next to me.... blips it a few time.... and takes off... im like wtf... im not even stupid enough to try to give it a run..... so i just drive... at the next light... he's in the left turning lane... and im going straight..... as he was turning... i yelled out, " SQUID!! You're a SQUID!!" and i took off.... hehe he looked at me and shot me a dirty ass look...... haha that made me feel soo good.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
damn..... 1 post... i guess its my first post of SBN since they changed...... i hated that.... grr... now im a nOOb again!

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
You're a baaaaaaad man.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Good story. its amazing how stuid some people are... what good is a jacket with no helmet when your riding. He must think that he wouldnt hit his head if he fell, actually he probably was only wearing the jacket for the look of it.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
why do that? the one time you yell that shit at someone and they follow you home and beat that ass, you'll quit doing it. i agree if he's riding like an ass then he is a squid, but who cares.

·
Registered
39 Posts
bankrobber said:
Good story. its amazing how stuid some people are... what good is a jacket with no helmet when your riding. He must think that he wouldnt hit his head if he fell, actually he probably was only wearing the jacket for the look of it.
It's pretty sad. At a local sportbike hangout, I saw a guy on a 954 ride in wearing full leathers, helmet, boots. His girly on the back was wearing some super-thin shirt, short shorts, and platform shoes. :nerd :nerd :spank

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Snigg has been called a squid many times, I'm sure of it, and not only on this board. I'll bet he gets squid comments on a daily basis, and he's sick of hearing it.

·
Registered
522 Posts
thats hilarious :)

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
firefighter81 said:
Snigg has been called a squid many times, I'm sure of it, and not only on this board. I'll bet he gets squid comments on a daily basis, and he's sick of hearing it.
Well, of course. He's got FUR on his seat, for christ's sake. Of course he's been called a squid!

I'm just giving you some crap, Snigg.

·
Registered
107 Posts
so I'm riding along yesterday with my girl and I get to a stop light and sitting in the lane next to me is this nerd in a riced out civic...ya know...big wing, shiny fart tip exhaust, unpainted bumper covers, etc....I take a look over and this jerk is gawking at my girl and touching himself!

I'm thinking 'WTF!", so the light changes and I take off quickly and maneuver my way thru traffic....I just wanted to get away from this freak...and I notice he's following me so now I'm getting kind of nervous and I take my first right and he stayed straight, I think he yelled something at me while he was going by too...whatever....I was just glad to get away from the psycho...

:D

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
firefighter81 said:
actually ive never been called a squid other than from homo's like you on the internet. i wear a jacket/helmet/gloves 90% of the time and ride pretty sane(compared to some). i do wheelie on the highway but other than that nothing too crazy. now stfu, another :lame post from firefighter!

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
You are just about the only one on this board who thinks I make "lame" posts, they are only lame because they don't involve me doing wheelies on my furred bike wearing jeans, tennis shoes, a red tshirt, and a white undershirt, THAT IS SQUIDLY.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
2. We won't be closing threads or deleting posts because we disagree with you. If a thread degenerates into hateful flaming, it'll get closed. If a thread contains a heated argument between several members, each of whom disagree, but each of whom are debating the issue at hand, it'll stay open. Discussion is healthy. That's what this forum is all about. Controversial topics make for the best threads, IMO.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
firefighter81 said:

hahahahahah!!! I'll add to many +1... squid.. :D.....

·
Registered
105 Posts
Nice Ray! I like hearing 'both sides' of the story! You should be in a Mastercard commercial 'cause you guys are priceless!

·
Registered
247 Posts
That's...pretty damn...funny...stuff...we...should have...a thread...dedicated...to...nothing but...ellipses...and their...overuse!

Just kidding man. Gotta love the squid stories! At least they have an excuse not to wear gloves. Do you have any idea how expensive 5 pairs of decent riding gloves would cost?!?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts