Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We now need to decide on where to donate the calendar profits.

Please post your favorites here, and I will create a poll so we can vote on it.

Last time we donated to The Make-A-Wish Foundation.

This year I’m leaning towards an autism or breast cancer research organization.

Suggested so far:

The children's miracle network
St. Jude's Children Hospital
Autism Research Institute
Make-A-Wish Foundation
Juvenile Diabetes Foundation
Amanda The Panda - Support for Grieving Children and Families
Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
National MS Society
National Breast Cancer Foundation or American Breast Cancer Foundation
USO/Troop support or Wounded Warrior Project

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
i say we donate it to the Derek Zoolander Center For Children Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too

really i would say the arnold palmer kids hospital in orlando

·
Registered
8,884 Posts
I say go for the Autism one. My cousin has that and it's ungodly expensive just for one child to recieve any kind of significant treatment.

·
Asian Persuasion
2,897 Posts
Both options sound good AC!

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Come on, I want more suggestions. And specific org names. :)

·
Religous Historian
1,559 Posts
I say we keep it close to home and donate it to, the organization for people with one thumb, and need a scholarship to help pay for college. aka tofpwotanasthpfc

Or

The children's miracle network. They did alot to help my cousin after she was diagnosed with leukemia when we were kids.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Denis Leary | Leary Foundation | Leary Firefighters

The mission of the Leary Firefighters Foundation, is to provide funding and resources for Fire Departments to obtain the best available equipment, training and technology. The Foundation was established in 2000 by actor Denis Leary in response to a tragic fire in Worcester, Massachusetts that claimed the lives of Denis’cousin, a childhood friend, and four other firefighters. The Leary Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization as designated by the Internal Revenue Code.

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All right, cool. I added those suggestions to the list, and chose an Autism org that looked good.

·
Registered
7,490 Posts
I vote we donate to the Marc Needs A New Track Bike Foundation. It's a nationally recognized charity that does amazing work in the area of advancing the motorcycle commmunity. The MNANTBF is completely tax deductable and pays huge dividends in the karma department.

I've also heard that MNANTBF is currently has an opening for a very much needed position. The MNANTBF is accepting applications for the "Sugar Momma" position. Please include a resume, financial summary and lots of nekkid pictures. If you fit the requirements of this position, the MNANTBF will be in direct contact with you IMMEDIATELY! Thanks for your time.

MNANTBF - Building dreams one at a time!

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that teaming up with others is a great way to fill the open position. As can be seen in the avatar, these three wonderful women teamed up to make a dream come true. Now if we could only encourage them to team up to take care of the available position, we may be able to achieve new heights and accomplish the goals as set forth in the charter of this prestigious charity.

·
Asian Persuasion
2,897 Posts
I vote we donate to the Marc Needs A New Track Bike Foundation. It's a nationally recognized charity that does amazing work in the area of advancing the motorcycle commmunity. The MNANTBF is completely tax deductable and pays huge dividends in the karma department.

I've also heard that MNANTBF is currently has an opening for a very much needed position. The MNANTBF is accepting applications for the "Sugar Momma" position. Please include a resume, financial summary and lots of nekkid pictures. If you fit the requirements of this position, the MNANTBF will be in direct contact with you IMMEDIATELY! Thanks for your time.

MNANTBF - Building dreams one at a time!

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that teaming up with others is a great way to fill the open position. As can be seen in the avatar, these three wonderful women teamed up to make a dream come true. Now if we could only encourage them to team up to take care of the available position, we may be able to achieve new heights and accomplish the goals as set forth in the charter of this prestigious charity.

:bitchslap

:eek:nfloor

·
Swollen Member
4,967 Posts
Juvinele Diabetes Foundation.

I like this one because we sponser a golf tourny for them and I get to man the beer cooler.

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So our calendar sales could buy the beer you are selling?

IN!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts