Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
The Coconut Man
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure. Been seeing some threads on ideas for the Male Calendar this year. Just was outside washing my bike off and decided to snap off a few. What think? Or are we actually suppose to be on the bike like riding somewhere or something?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Uhh.... OMG. I am sitting here speechless!! I love that picture!! Yes, that kind of picture would do just fine. In fact, unless you have more that are even better, take that one down and send me a high-res copy!!

·
Habitual line-stepper
11,594 Posts
Ummm..... I can't compete with that.

Goddammit, Wolf... you had to bust out the Speedo?

:twofinger

·
Sportbike Addict
464 Posts
:boink

That's what I'm talkin bout! Nice pic! :eatpop

·
Registered
14,573 Posts
my bike is dirty and needs a wash too...it's soo dirty

·
The Fuzz
5,975 Posts
How in the sam hell did I miss this? WTF!!!!! Mark, I really don't give a damn that you're 50, you are a hell-a HOT 50 and could kick half the young guys ass with that bod of yours! I hope they take that statement as a challenge and send 'em in!

I hope that lady friend of yours gobbles up what she's got in front of her! Lucky her, is all I can say! :boink Dayum!!! :lol

·
The Coconut Man
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
must be hot in florida......Jenn is salivating again!:eek:nfloor:eek:nfloor

....but hey! I'll take it!!:banana

·
The Coconut Man
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tammy,

Pics sent late. I think there were eight parts total. Did you receive? And is resolution okay? A couple need photoshop because of dark foreground. If you don't have I possibly can fix through a friend who has. Let me know.

If nothing else, makes great kitty litter material, no? :)

Mark

·
I can pass this guy...
8,167 Posts
Giggity! Giggity! Giggity! That's what I'm talking about!!!

:banana

·
The Coconut Man
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey AC!

How many actually came through with pics? Or is this put off for another year........

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
We've got enough for 8 months of the guy's calendar right now. But the deadline is 9/15, so there is still time for more guys to get their pics in.

·
The Coconut Man
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Geez! If I had been following this more closely I would have realized I had a whole 'nuther month to get in shape. Damn!

·
The Coconut Man
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah, but I do much better with visuals......like messages attached to wet t-shirts, thongs, stuff like that. Then I remember!!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts