Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have been closed on mondays since we opened, but due to the large amount of people coming down on mondays when we are there getting ready for a race weekend has shown us we need to be around regularly on mondays. Here are our new official hours:

Monday-Friday 10-6
Saturday 9-4
Sunday 12-4

As many of our customers know, we are there after hours pretty regularly, so if you want to come down late just call and see if we are around.

*NOTE* we will not be doing service work on Mondays because that will be our Tech's day off. If you bring your wheels down we can change tires, but thats about it. We will however work around special circumstances

We also finally got some t-shirts printed up-some of you may have noticed me wearing one at the ride today. We have lots of colors and sizes, and they are just $10.

Big thanks to all the people who have made the shop a great success!

-Nick

·
Registered
531 Posts
Damn. If i knew you was open sundays i would've came up and got my sprocket!!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
So when you going start serving coffee and danishes?

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Funny you should ask..when we get into a new building (we are searching very hard for the perfect place now) we plan on having a little coffee shop set up too. Also cheap hookers are in the works...

-Spooner

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
No sex needed. Just coffee.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
Joe and I were wondering when and where the cafe part was going to come into play, make sure you have dark roast coffee please...and Krispy Kremes :twofinger

·
Registered
987 Posts
Racers cafe? When do you make the fresh donuts?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Nick, do you stock Motul RBF600 brake fluid? If so, how much per bottle and how much for a case? I need to get some this week, and could probably swing by at lunchtime or after work (around 6:15).

·
Registered
127 Posts
I wanna shirt!! 2xl in grey or black or something.. I get paid friday.. can try to come in that weekend and pick it up!!

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry, no Motul. We do the Silkolene regular and pro-race. Regular is under $6, pro cool guy stuff is $15 (I know, its rediculous, but its bad ass stuff).

Fuscat-thats cool, I will save one for you.

-Spooner

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ksgixxer said:
Hey spooner. I need some prices on some front brake pads for a 2k 750.
Do you have a flavor you like? I stock the EBC HH's. They are $70 I think?? (sorry I am not at the shop)

-Spoon

1 - 13 of 13 Posts