Sport Bikes banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Chilli makes you faster!!
Joined
·
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Again with the wings thread boys and girls. Trying to get notice sooner vs later.
who's in?

After BHF, I'll stop on my way back home.
 

·
That's factory, yo!
Joined
·
3,666 Posts
I'm out, as will a few other folks be, because of the BHF trackday.
 

·
Chilli makes you faster!!
Joined
·
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Trck day ends at 5. Easy to get to Wings by 8. Although it does mean missing out on either Anna Maria's or Alvarez's.
 

·
IT Geek
Joined
·
591 Posts
Good luck in the forecast for you lucky bastards going to ride tomorrow.

Go fast and be safe.

I'll be drowning myself in a Guinness or something at wings instead, hoping for a good weather streak for Putnam and RA :alky
 

·
Chilli makes you faster!!
Joined
·
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah Dry all week and then we get one day of possible storm action on Wed. Go fig.
 

·
That's factory, yo!
Joined
·
3,666 Posts
Meh - 30% chance of storms. That's a 70% chance of nothing.
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top