Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm about to buy my 1st sportbike...a 2004 r6, cant wait...was that or 600rr..
anyone sit on a 04 gsxr600...was curious if it sits up higher?

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
What color scheme are you getting? Have ya takin the MSF yet? Good luck with the bike, be careful with her, shes quick.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ca$h said:
What color scheme are you getting? Have ya takin the MSF yet? Good luck with the bike, be careful with her, shes quick.

silver with the flame job....i will be taking msf....i still wanna sit on the gsxr..but i'm pretty set on the r6

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
chesus said:
well congrats on preparing yourself for a bunch of shit

i am... this site stopped me from buying one last year...got me all scared and stuff.....but i kept seeing teenage punks buying these bikes and riding np..so its my time

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ca$h said:
Not all of us are punks;)
lol..i know...but these squids in my area are nothing but punks...they use no gear..and do wheelies and stoppies with no helmet or anything

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
Mach said:
i am... this site stopped me from buying one last year...got me all scared and stuff.....but i kept seeing teenage punks buying these bikes and riding np..so its my time
OK So you know since a year ago that you should have got a beginer bike, but instead you waited one year more to get the same SS bike...

Is it just me or this guy stinks like poser???

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
By the way, if you had got a 250 a year ago, most of the people in here would be giving you a thumbs up on the R6. But most important of all, you would be a better rider with better chances out there.

·
Registered
456 Posts
stay away from a new SS bike. its way to much to learn on but you could aways getit anyways, then post up how you wreck it. no one is tryingto tell you not to ever get taht bike you want but as all riders ppl do go down. i know persoanlly 8 riders this year that went down. and most of them had several years experience. one of the bikes that went down was a flamed Rsix.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Süsser Tod said:
OK So you know since a year ago that you should have got a beginer bike, but instead you waited one year more to get the same SS bike...

Is it just me or this guy stinks like poser???

yea becuase my buddy just got 1...and its in my garage!..poser i am not...i'm buying cash :rolleyes:

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
You want an R6, the most race ready replica out there. But you are not interested on riding it hard, you want to take it slow...

As others have already asked, then why the heck you need an R6???

If you aren't buying a R6 to ride it hard, then there are only two other options, stunting or posing, and it isn't a very good choice for stunting, so that leaves us with posing...

You have shown no interest on riding, just on the bike and its looks, IMHO that is posing.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Mach said:
i'm about to buy my 1st sportbike...a 2004 r6, cant wait...was that or 600rr..
anyone sit on a 04 gsxr600...was curious if it sits up higher?
1st of all, nobody here is trying to hold you back on getting what you want. We're just looking out for fellow/future bikers. Congrats on the decision to get a bike. But, if you were truly interested in riding, you'd start off with something smaller, such as a Ninja 500 or a GS500. And if you're so set on getting a 600cc sportbike, get something that's not quite so "race-ready" such as a YZF600 or a SV650, both of which are very nice bikes, but a "little" more beginner-friendly. The R6 is a wicked bike, definately not to be used as a learning tool. And as for the GSXR, I'd view it as like the R6 in the fact that it's also not a good beginner bike. Good luck with whatever you choose!

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
Well, it seems that he doesn't care about riding at all, so he can get even a 'Busa. I bet he will get a trailer and take the bike to every one of his favorite posing locations. Heck, he may even get some shots "riding" the bike on the trailer so it looks like he actually knows how to ride :eek:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Süsser Tod said:
Well, it seems that he doesn't care about riding at all, so he can get even a 'Busa. I bet he will get a trailer and take the bike to every one of his favorite posing locations. Heck, he may even get some shots "riding" the bike on the trailer so it looks like he actually knows how to ride :eek:

dude, are you slow or something?...if i did not want to ride i wouldnt buy one...i said i was here last year wanting a bike...now that my buddy has 1..i want 1 even more....now stop responding to my threads with your ignorant bs!

·
Registered
981 Posts
Mach said:
dude, are you slow or something?...if i did not want to ride i wouldnt buy one...i said i was here last year wanting a bike...now that my buddy has 1..i want 1 even more....now stop responding to my threads with your ignorant bs!
ignorant? how in the world can u call that ignorance? well hope u have fun standing by ur bike at the local gas station. maybe after u wreck it u can sell it to me for cheap so it can be ridden like its suppose to be. haha

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BuRn__ said:
ignorant? how in the world can u call that ignorance? well hope u have fun standing by ur bike at the local gas station. maybe after u wreck it u can sell it to me for cheap so it can be ridden like its suppose to be. haha

umm ok :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 82 Posts