Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to get a 2005 R6. What is a good price for one? I'm looking at one about 300 miles away. He wants 5400 for it seem high to me but it a dealer. Any ways the ones I like the best is the team blue. Which here in kansas city is hard to find. There alot of Ravens (LE) but just don't like them.

NASA said 3780-4970
KBB said 3265-4750

Thanks
Randy

·
Registered
128 Posts
before any of the other know it alls ask,is this your first bike? not that I give a shit,but someone usually always asks:lol:

·
The cake is a lie
10,152 Posts
I wouldn't pay more than 4500 for a 2005 really, the way the bike market is right now. You can get a newer bike in great condition (2007-ish) for $5400 nowadays.

I don't really care if it's your first bike or not, but if it is, something to keep in mind is you'll want to keep enough money on the side to buy a good quality set of gear (jacket, gloves, boots, helmet, and at least some riding jeans).

For shopping used from dealers, use this tool:

Motorcycle Dealers: Find a Motorcycle Dealer

You can find some GREAT deals out there, just be patient and search extensively.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Also, Raven doesn't mean anything. Many times, the Yamaha Blue is more expensive new than "raven" versions. All the "raven" means is that its black. Silly how everyone thinks they are special.

·
Registered
5,619 Posts
remember when you buy from a dealer they are trying hard on turning a profit. Private sellers just want what its worth. Sometimes less if they need fast cash. Avoid dealers like the flu, the only time you will get a good deal is when they sell something that was a trade in.

·
Fast bikes fan
2,120 Posts
oh shit the 2005 r6 is super sexy. pick it up for ....$4875.
Bring it in cash and just try for it. GL.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts