Sport Bikes banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Hardass!
8,085 Posts
Where are you going to stunt it? You can't ride it anywhere on the street. People who pay $350 for a bike to stunt aren't going to have a trailer to haul it somewhere. I would have saved my money and bought a bike that is legit.

Some people spend $350 to have their bikes tuned up because they can afford it and don't want to do it, not because they can't. The older I get, the less I want to work on my vehicles.
I know our country is as sensitive as a vagina beaten down by a gang of 300 but seriously anything that is NOT a public roadway is considered private property and with owners consent people still are allowed to be fools on private property. Not to mention people still have humongous pieces of property (yes its true, not everyone lives in an apt or with their parents)

Are you serious about that trailer comment? I dont know how much you make an hour or a day but if you really think about it this guy spit out $350 for a non-titled bike then you can guarantee he is not counting his pennies.

Maybe you ARE just getting older...im older than you and err...im having a great time.

Goldwing time.....or is it too expensive?

·
Registered
26 Posts
He said he bought it with out a title from a guy who stunts (which is why it has no fairings or head light) with plans to fix it and sell it with a title. He hasn't been riding it and its not registered/has no plate.

Could it really still be stolen even if he has paper work from the police station showing that the vin checks out and showing the name and address of the last person to title it?

I talked to him some more and got him down to $550... I'm not trying to ignore all your advice, it just seems so hard to pass up...
It has to he for dirt cheap bc cant do num with kt doe ya know . yes but with no title . it aimt worth shit unless yu wanted alil sometjimg.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts