Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.door2door-online.com/

This is what he said.

I need the money for an importand business project so I can pay all the fees involved , you just have to pay for the bike.
We can use a 3rd party agency : www.door2door-online.com.
They have their own delivery system so I took the bike to their warehouse and it is ready to be shipped as soon as you REGISTER their website and provide them with information.
You have to send them the money after you register and they will keep the money until you inspect the bike. You have 10 days to inspect it. Shipping takes about 4-5 days.
If you are happy with the bike they will pay me , if you're not you'll return the bike and get your money back in full from the company without paying any extra fees.

He is selling a 2003 r6 with 2800 miles for 4500$. Seems liek a good deal, but could it be a scam??

·
Registered
809 Posts
mikehsu said:
http://www.door2door-online.com/

This is what he said.

I need the money for an importand business project so I can pay all the fees involved , you just have to pay for the bike.
We can use a 3rd party agency : www.door2door-online.com.
They have their own delivery system so I took the bike to their warehouse and it is ready to be shipped as soon as you REGISTER their website and provide them with information.
You have to send them the money after you register and they will keep the money until you inspect the bike. You have 10 days to inspect it. Shipping takes about 4-5 days.
If you are happy with the bike they will pay me , if you're not you'll return the bike and get your money back in full from the company without paying any extra fees.

He is selling a 2003 r6 with 2800 miles for 4500$. Seems liek a good deal, but could it be a scam??
looks kinda sketchy...
the company is offshore in the UK, and they have convenient warehouses that he ALREADY dropped the bike off at??
and it will only take 4-5 days to get to you from wherever...

plus, he wants to PAY FOR FREE SHIPPING on what's already a very good deal on that R6...

just cause it's sketchy doesnt mean its a fraud, but I wouldnt take the risk man...

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
ExtraJ said:
looks kinda sketchy...
the company is offshore in the UK, and they have convenient warehouses that he ALREADY dropped the bike off at??
and it will only take 4-5 days to get to you from wherever...

plus, he wants to PAY FOR FREE SHIPPING on what's already a very good deal on that R6...

just cause it's sketchy doesnt mean its a fraud, but I wouldnt take the risk man...

exactly....i'd do some more research on it before going through the deal.

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
scam.......

·
Registered
243 Posts
Sounds way sketch. . . . The first secentance, "I need the money for" = RED FLAG. How far away is the bike. Go check it out BEFORE YOU PAY. Or contact someone at the copany to check it out. Good luck. Be careful.

·
Full Time Slacker
3,178 Posts
That is a scam. Offshore company, they have their own escrow service, etc.... Are you kidding me?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts