Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Sounds great. I just scaned the artical, but there has to be a catch. Has to. You know? When it sounds too good to be true.......................

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking the same thing.... but I mean even if they charge you full MSRP.. let's say like 25k then you take the free used one sell it for 10k and you've pretty much got the car for 15k!! at least that's what I would do.....

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
yea that cant be real, car dealerships arent in the business of NOT making $$ trust me there is either a HUGE catch or the story is less than true. That would be awesome as hell though huh?

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well.. I'd be inclined to believe the story... I mean it is a credible site..... not like it's from The onion or Drudge or something... it's off of Money.com ..... on another board there was a guy that said a Dodge dealership was doing the same thing with dodge trucks and giving away Neons... so I guess it's possible..... But I'd have to agree... I would be like the guy in the Saturn commercial... "sooo.... what's that catch??" ..... "what were we talking about again???..... that;s right the Catch." .... lol

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
lolol, i dunno man i wish i lived closer to them, hell i just may call them to see if its legit....that would be nice though i could use an extra car to sell on ebay...lol

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Now if only Motorcycle Stealerships could do this...:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts