Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bush has finally got the mideast where he wants it...a War in Iraq, Iran building an Atomic Weapon (A REAL WMD, not one of those phony, scribbled on a napkin ones) and Hamas as a Government entity.
I am so glad he has this whole thing under control, just imagine the chaos in the region if he wasn't here...whewwww.
:bitchslap

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
kazlab67 said:
I am so glad he has this whole thing under control, just imagine the chaos in the region if he wasn't here...whewwww.
...and the whole world playing along while nearly everyone is becoming more "hard lined" and ready for violence.

"I'm a uniter, not a divider."

"You're either with us or against us..."

Seems the next "Cold War" isn't going to be quite so chilly! :popcorn

·
Registered
168 Posts
War in Iraq? The current "war" is everything like post Civil War Reconstruction. Remember, Jesse James was active a full 10 years after President Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation.

Iran is under intense observation from Europe as well as the UN and IAEA. I wouldn't worry too much about their ambitions given their population's opposition to the strict fundamentalist Islamofascism. They are nothing more than China, circa 1989.

Hamas may have won but the state of Palestinian unified government is far from certain. Civil war among the two parties is certain and this will be a tar baby of sorts for Shia and Sunni/Wahabbi sects, each wanting to impose its own version of Islamic politics in this proxy state.

·
Pro Bike Theft Victim
1,088 Posts
kazlab67 said:
Bush has finally got the mideast where he wants it...a War in Iraq, Iran building an Atomic Weapon (A REAL WMD, not one of those phony, scribbled on a napkin ones) and Hamas as a Government entity.

if you havent figured this out kaz ..bush is just the spokesperson ..besides stop worring with all this political crap , just a bunch of rich white people that do not care anything about us ....lets ride ! help plan the cook out also !! :beer

·
Registered
173 Posts
As if NONE of these issues weren't already brewing before Bush was in office. Everything is Bush's fault. History begins with Bush...

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
He still has two years left of his term...I wonder if we will see the middle east glow in the dark soon???

·
Registered
854 Posts
kazlab67 said:
do you really think that Iran wouldnt be trying to build the bomb if a someone other then Bush was our president?

·
Banned
1,153 Posts
timd99 said:
Im pretty sure there was a lot of excuse making before Bush was president too. :rolleyes
Yes, tons of it. The problem is, dumbya ran on the "accountability/personal responsibilty" platform. I have yet to see either, on ANY subject. :rolleyes

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
eye speed said:
Yes, tons of it. The problem is, dumbya ran on the "accountability/personal responsibilty" platform. I have yet to see either, on ANY subject. :rolleyes
Oh now that is just priceless. Please name me one candidate who didnt run under some form of "accountability/personal responsibility" platform...... :eek:nfloor :lao

·
Registered
233 Posts
...my question is to ScuffedKnees - is your real name Kanye West?

"Bush doesn't care about black people!"

That was funny as hell. Did you see the look on Mike Myer's face when Kanye said that? I love Kanye - I think he's extremely intelligent, and knows how to get away with saying what he wants to put out there.

Now, back to Bush. He has ruined the credibility of the United States throughout the world. Remember, all great civilizations fall. Rome, Greece.....is it our turn? Maybe so, and maybe "Dubya" ushered that in.

·
Banned
1,153 Posts
timd99 said:
Oh now that is just priceless. Please name me one candidate who didnt run under some form of "accountability/personal responsibility" platform...... :eek:nfloor :lao
Once again, we're talking about dumbya NOT ANY OTHER CANDIDATE. :rolleyes But I know you don't care.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
eye speed said:
Once again, we're talking about dumbya NOT ANY OTHER CANDIDATE. :rolleyes But I know you don't care.
So your saying we shouldnt compare him to anyone else? Are you high?

In other words, you just want to bitch, but offer no solutions to the problems with Bushies failures at foreign policy? And you know I dont care? Impressively incorrect.

·
Shitbike
9,822 Posts
timd99 said:
So your saying we shouldnt compare him to anyone else? Are you high?
It doesn't matter, "anyone else" isn't our current president. Bottom line is that people know we're fucked now, and people know that Bush is somewhat responsible.

Any major wars in the Middle East ring a bell?

·
Registered
168 Posts
12 years of UN-mandated inspection and verification was largely ignored. 12 YEARS! And what did the UN do? Secretly, they washed themselves in graft falling out from the "humanitarian" efforts of the UN.

12 YEARS! It was HIGH time someone came along to put "teeth" into the UN regulations because the UN was UNable to do anything but illegally profit from the misery of the people of Iraq.

Now in Iraq, the criminals are fighting with their lives. It cannot last forever as it is NOT anything like Vietnam, rather it is like the Reconstruction era of the former Confederate States.

Sure, the Palestinians have elected terrorists BUT there is NO unity after this election. They are rife for a civil war.

Iran is rapidly moving towards a North Korean style isolationism, unfortunately its population isn't willing to go lock-step in this direction. Expect to see civil war there too.

·
Registered
18,682 Posts
Actually, the UN inspection teams destryed tons of bad stuff. It has become clear that they got it all. And it is now not even in debate that the inspections worked and they were right. The same can be said about the containment policy. It worked much better than the invasion.

It was a mistake of monumental proportions to make them leave and start a shooting war.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts