1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
SuperBike Champion
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
649 Posts
I heard he died in a car accident, purely rumor's and speculation though.

·
rebel litre
3,748 Posts
i remember there was a cat in germany impersonating him who died attempting the same highway shenanagins'. this was a few yrs back.

·
The cake is a lie
10,154 Posts
How can you say "others" are impersonating "him", when we don't even know who he is?!?

·
Registered
649 Posts
Because they were huge pussies and the real ghostrider wouldn't make a lame video like the ghostrider impersonator's. The getaway im stockholm Video on the 1000RR is pretty intense to.

·
Another day lived!
2,288 Posts
I have to watch that vid once in awhile just because that bike is so awesome.

·
Hardass!
8,085 Posts
How can you say "others" are impersonating "him", when we don't even know who he is?!?
Son...lol I knew about ghostrider when he was riding GSXR1100's! Dude isnt "dead" but his shenanigans are.

Others are just following his footsteps-this Patrik Furstenhoff is not the original GR.

·
Part 3 begins
3,660 Posts
pretty bad if you think 99% of the people on SBN havent seen it.

Who cares. its worth the repost anyway

·
Registered
78 Posts
who is this "Ghostrider" and when did it start? Anyone care to tell the story?:eatpop
Basically he is some jackass in Europe who goes WOT weaving through traffic at triple digit speeds and films it. Not that I care the least for him, but he endangers innocent people when he drives like that and I am not sure why so many people think he is so cool and put him on GOD status...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts