Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
WOW that thing is AWESOME!! is it yours? what is it?

·
sikk cylinders
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reckless01 said:
WOW that thing is AWESOME!! is it yours? what is it?
No, not mine but I would take it in a heartbeat! I love toys and that is the ultimate in my book. Here's some copied and pasted info on it:

What it is>

Ysr 50 totally tricked out with Real Hayabusa Bodywork cut down to fit,re-enforced frame modded so the motor is now a stressed member(so the bike with the new motor could sit low)new custom built subframe(can ride two people if so desired)frame is also smoothed out and painted black with small blue flake and clear coated!!

Custom widend and extended swing arm,aprox 10"over from a stock YSR.also has a 5 inch wide rear rim!!

Polished Billet rims with custom sprockets and tires
Polished brake calipers
Polished switch housings and levers
Polished rotors
Billet (purple)top triple tree
Chrome exhaust pipes with chambers
Custom guages chrome with white face and dash panel
Custom polished Diamond plate inner panels
Custom foot controlls
Custom 12V harness and battery
Custom built seats

Electric start 250cc 2 STROKE/2 cylinder 2 carb motor,the whole motor is polished!!

Real Busa plastic cut down to fit a Very modded YSR..This stuff is like 3 times b***** so you could imagine the work it took to fit on such a smaller bike,He even hammered the tank down so it would look like a Busa tank and has a fender that also looks like the real thing!!

Full size and real Busa taillight and blinkers,custom built projection headlight,clear lens plastic welded flush with the upper fairing!!! SICK!!!!

Custom painted to match a 04 Black/purple Busa(MotorHead this would be a Nice son to your turbo bike!!) with diamond plate and purple chrome lettering,says GSXR 250 instead of 1300

The sickest and trickest baby bike on the planet!!..this thing is not a toy with 250cc and light weight it will be Killer fast!!!

And Much much more!!!!!

Pics do not do this bike any justice!! Truly a once in a lifetime one of a Kind bike..

BTW, If you must have it, it's for sale!

·
www.getrenegade.com
917 Posts
SWEET! That is F-ing Awesome! :phatyo

·
Registered
165 Posts
bbq are the swing arms from Johnny Turbos shop?

·
Registered
430 Posts
Cool... a lot of work went into that thing!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
that thing is sweet!!!! i want one!! but im already broke from my r6

·
Registered
388 Posts
kit-bike?

kind of like a lambo kit on a fiero, lol

·
Eurofag
1,792 Posts
bbqb4racin said:
The sickest and trickest baby bike on the planet!!..this thing is not a toy with 250cc and light weight it will be Killer fast!!!

And Much much more!!!!!
Sorry, but it's just another custom bike, it won't handle because of the extended swinging arm, and it's a 250 2stroke made to look like a custom Busa...Why ?????

Absolute heap of shit, I can appreciate the work that's gone into it, but why ??
ffs it's an RGV250 motor, and a standard RGV will slaughter it on the road.

Complete waste of space that bike.
:squid :squid

·
sikk cylinders
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lawless89 said:
bbq are the swing arms from Johnny Turbos shop?
The whole bike looks like something from Johnny's shop but the bike and owner/builder are from Conneticut.

·
sikk cylinders
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bomma said:
Sorry, but it's just another custom bike, it won't handle because of the extended swinging arm, and it's a 250 2stroke made to look like a custom Busa...Why ?????

Absolute heap of shit, I can appreciate the work that's gone into it, but why ??
ffs it's an RGV250 motor, and a standard RGV will slaughter it on the road.

Complete waste of space that bike.
:squid :squid
It's just a toy ya bloody wanker!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts