Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Gonna go far on my GSX-R!
2,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive always been a fan of the busas but couldnt/shouldnt get one because ive only been riding for about a year and my mom said no way. anyway, i was wondering about the busa weight and handling. i really dont know how well it corners and all that stuff. any info would be great. thanks

·
So Sexy it hurts
687 Posts
My advice?

Admire them a little longer and stay living!

Out of the box the busa handles OK, but it can be tweaked and made into one HELLOVA canyon carver. I've seen way too many that have only had minor suspension mods (ohlins, revalving the forks) that could hand moderate riders their asses on the track.

These repli-riders like to talk the busa down as a mediocre handling bike and made only for the drag strip. But they've either NOT got the skills required to actually PILOT a bike, and are relying on the bikes ability to cover their inadequacies, or are simply spec-sheet racers

But as far as GETTING one. Hone your skills on that bike you got bro! Too damn many people step up in bike before they ever take a BABY-step towards gaining better riding skills

A well skilled rider on a moped can show up a wannabe on the BEST repli-racer thru a good set of corners

·
Registered
7 Posts
as far as the weight goes it take some time to get use to if ur comeing from a 600 like i did. as far as cornering on its a dream it stable as hell better that the 600 ur on now in my opion it just take a little more effort to get the over and time so u have to set for it before u normaly would on a 600 and u can keep up with a 750 in the corner. as far as getting one now i wont tell u not to just be carefull i spent a year on a 600
before i got my busa ill probly get bashed for that too but if u didnt notice they are giving advice on shit they dont own :)

·
Registered
597 Posts
I just got my busa after 2 1/2 years on a 600ss. Felt good on the ride home. Not sure about anything else yet as I have only put 35 miles on it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts