Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
I went through every post on that thread.......I now feel like a master craftsman compared to this poor guy

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Yeah, this is floating around the CBR forums too. I can't wait to see the pictures of it after it falls over.

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
I've only built one shed in my life, with my uncle. And I think I could do a much better job than this!

·
Mediocre Strafer
9,137 Posts
That's about what it would look like if I tried. Except I'd probably be found crushed underneath. I can bolt one machined part to another machined part - don't ever ask me to measure, cut, or level anything.

KeS

·
Are we not men?
9,013 Posts
For me, give me a piece of wood I'll burn it, give me some steel and I'll make something. Still, I know I could do much better than that.

Back in his homeland, that would probably be luxurious.

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
If the wind doesn't blow it over, the 'foundation' of untreated 2x4s sitting on soggy ground will be rotten within a year. I can't fathom how someone can be so oblivious to how poor their work is. That is money flushed down the drain.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Oh, Oh when I get time I have to read this.

it's gonna be good.
so, so good.

·
Mediocre Strafer
9,137 Posts
When I first came here, this was all swamp. Everyone said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built in all the same, just to show them. It sank into the swamp. So I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So I built a third. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp. But the fourth one stayed up. And that's what you're going to get, Lad, the strongest castle in all of England.
KeS

·
Registered
5,619 Posts
got to the second picture "wait a second...hold on here"

yeahhh thats so awful it almost makes me think its fake or something. but who knows. you'd think ANYONE who played with toys as a child would know how to build a simple shed.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Oh dear god. . .I read the first page. . .It is so bad. I have honestly put better stuff together by guesstimation and eyeballing for level.

I mean it.

edit: i just realized. . .he has the top chords on the flat. . .not on edge. . .

holy mother of god.

·
the joke is in your hand
8,594 Posts
^ that's the only things you notice wrong? lol. there is nothing right about any of that. not sure what country that thing is in but here in the states that thing wouldn't be allowed even as a shed.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
^ that's the only things you notice wrong? lol. there is nothing right about any of that. not sure what country that thing is in but here in the states that thing wouldn't be allowed even as a shed.
nope. it IS all wrong. So wrong. I could write paragraphs about just how wrong it is.

but that really stood out to me for some reason.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts