·
Registered
968 Posts
:dblthumb

Thanks!

·
rectal rooter
482 Posts
what an awesome race!! and yet so extrememly disappointing for a certain team. definately would have love to see the obvious underdog hang in there till the end.

·
Registered
38 Posts
blue hondas red yamahas Its hard to keep up whos on what with the race fairings and everyone runnin different colors .

and to beat all a honda painted like a OLDER suzuki wins it !MAN i need to watch this more

·
Registered
152 Posts
damnit colin/nicky!! win one already! but did i read in roadracing world mag that next year yamaha will run with no sponsors because of some 50th anniversary thing, can't remember what exactly, the mag is at work. nothing confirmed yet. but it would probably be much like in AMA where you can really tell which bike is which manufacturer. red hondas, blue yamahas, green kwaks, and white/blue suzuk's. i guess it goes to show how much money is involved in motogp sponsorships. it's THE premier class and honda/yamaha are STILL willing to concede fairing/decal space for advertising! it'd be like watching the new england patriots in the superbowl wearing nothing but a plain nike logo & maybe a 4 inch patch w/ NE on it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts