Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well Heres A little Before And After...Heres Before...

Attachments

·
Banned
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And Unfortunately...Heres After...

Attachments

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
don't you just LOVE what airbrushing can do? :) HA!

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
Hey maybe she will get lucky and snap back

·
Banned
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thelazyone said:
Why u posting pics of my baby's mama?
YEAH. You and me both wish. :lol

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
Hey theres allways hope for her lil sister Jamie Lynn right? (not being perverted here guys so shut up before you say it) she is a very beautiful young lady and HOPEFULLY she wont make the same mistakes her big sis made.

but yea what a waste

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
She still looks good, just not perfect anymore.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
At least she's getting her titties back! :dunno :D

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Hit me baby a couple more times...yeah.

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Twinsen said:
Hit me baby a couple more times...yeah.

:eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor :beer

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Jake said:
At least she's getting her titties back! :dunno :D

maybe so, but now they'll be all stretched out, sagging, looking like two fried eggs and now her once cute belly will be scared like the Grand Canyon... mmmmmmmmmmm tasty! HA!

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Is that really her in those bottom pics? If it is then holy shit! What the hell happened?! :confused:

·
Registered
324 Posts
jesus christ people, first off, it's paparazzi....so all the pics will be the worst ones they could find....secondly, she's pregnant and probably a horrible mother right now, so she doesn't know how to take care of herself.

last pics....PREGNANT!! don't you all know this? :rolleyes

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
nik_z said:
jesus christ people, first off, it's paparazzi....so all the pics will be the worst ones they could find....secondly, she's pregnant and probably a horrible mother right now, so she doesn't know how to take care of herself.

last pics....PREGNANT!! don't you all know this? :rolleyes
Are you actually sticking up for her? :lao If you are then i am sorry, it's not like i follow Britney's life and know every last detail about whats going on with her. I remeber hearing she was pregnant but i cared so little it must have slipped my mind when i was looking at those ugly ass pictures of her.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
makes me feel so much better knowing she looks like shit with out make up/hair/clothes, and airbrushing, just like us normal girls.

·
Registered
168 Posts
maybe so, but now they'll be all stretched out, sagging, looking like two fried eggs and now her once cute belly will be scared like the Grand Canyon... mmmmmmmmmmm tasty! HA!

hmmm... two words for you my dear. Cocoa butter.
My baby boy is 5 1/2 months, and his momma (23 years old, im 25) looks hot hot again. When your about 5 months preg, use cocoa butter on your stomach and boobs and not a single stretch mark to be seen. And... her boobs are huge... in a very very hot way. (they were a "c" before, now a "d"... and a hot one at that):)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts