Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I never have this much trouble getting rid of these tires with even two days on them.

These have one day on them, guys. Is it the 190/55 size?

112.00 shipped.

·
Registered
300 Posts
im not sure on the size thing i know for me it would normally be because i run the 180 it has a more pointy profile and at least for me with that the bike seems alot more willing to turn in. i am looking at your other rear you have for sale. i might be interested in these 2 for my street bike as i dont run like i do on the track.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I still have them. Didn't have enough time before work today to take pics of the set but I posted pics of the one tire in my other thread.

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
Snake sells good take offs! We picked up a set from him last year that still had plenty of meat on them. Good price too!

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
96SNAKE/03RR said:
Thanks, Officer. :cheers

Anytime bro! :beer just stating the truth :)

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The rear tire isn't meant to work on your 01 600 Gsx-r. They can but a 180/55 is better on the 5.5 rim. The 190/55 is for 6 inch rims and gives a very similar profile that the 180/55 gives on a 5.5inch rim.

·
Habitual line-stepper
11,594 Posts
I can also attest to the quality of the tires from Snake!

I got some from him and couldn't have been more pleased!

Someone buy these!!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
tires

Look, im in a bind and I need some tires...i notcied u had those take offs for 85 shipped for the set, but all ive got is 75 bucks....lemme know if u want the 75 bucks or not. If so, whats ur paypal, ill get it in there asap

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.