Sport Bikes banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These only have one track day from Summit Main. To be exact, 6 sessions due to rain at the end of the day. I always use tire warmers and these only have one heat cycle as I get them back in the warmers as soon as I'm in the pits after each session. 180/55/17 120/70/17 both mediums. The guys that have bought my tires so far can attest to how good they are and that I'm good for my word.

I have a track day at VIR south and with it being my first time there, I want to run my brand new set.(mental thing :) ) It also works out better for the rest of my track sched for the month.

looking for 150.00 plus 20.00 shipping or best offer.

Thanks!

Lance

·
Registered
286 Posts
I bought a set of 96snake's take-offs in the medium compound BT-002 Bridgestones for my R-1 and they work great! It's like I'm riding on sticky paper with great feedback from both ends.....I'll not be riding on any other tires for quite some time thanks to snake. I was new to the paypal system of buying things online and he helped me through the whole process. When he shipped the tires to me he said they would take a week to get to me and they took 8 days so snake is deffinately good for his word, I'll have no problem buying tires from him again in the future. Anyone who tries the BT-002's will feel the same! Good riding!!!!!!! :2devil Snake get in touch with me I think I want this set also!!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts