Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Vtec44 said:
Anyone tried these tires? If yes, what are your thoughts on them? Thanks!
James, these tires are fairly new and I only know a few guys that have ran them on WSIR and SOW. They seem to be on par with the SC DOT tires, and at $250 a pop, you can't beat the grip / price. Try U2Uing Shady over at SCS, he's ran them on Streets during his CCS race and he seemed to like the way they felt compared to the US dunlops. I'm interested in trying out a set too, but I can't justify switching from the SCs/RSs because I just love the feedback from these tires. Can I try them out on your bike when you get em? :D

·
Registered
461 Posts
I have the BT002's on the Honda now and I'll get to test them on Sunday (Pocono FUSA). The few reviews I've read have been very positive. Almost night and day difference from the BT001.

Where can you get them for $250? I found mine for $300 shipped.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
96SNAKE/03RR said:
I have the BT002's on the Honda now and I'll get to test them on Sunday (Pocono FUSA). The few reviews I've read have been very positive. Almost night and day difference from the BT001.

Where can you get them for $250. I found mine for $300 shipped.
I ordered a set from http://www.buymoto.com

·
Registered
461 Posts
Thanks!

Now I know where to get them. If they are ever out of stock or you just want to order from Dennis Kirk. Dk will beat the total price of another vendor w/ship by a dollar. :) You just have to point them to the ad.

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
are you using them for street or track?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have raced both the BT001s and the BT002s. They are awsome. The soft compound seems to wear better than the medium compound. I tried both compounds at at Brainerd one race weekend the the softs outlasted the mediums. The price is another great feature. $235 a set vs $325 for the dunlops or michilens. You can't go wrong with the Bridgestones.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Vtec44 said:
Are you stalking me or something? You're everywhere I go! :twofinger I ordered a pair, my confidence has been low after my crashes so hopefully these will help a bit :D Sure, I'll let you take it out for a couple of laps.
DOTs are gonna make a huge difference over the street tires on the track. I ride on my RSs in the canyons and wouldn't have them any other way. Remember what we talked about at the track, the M1s being night and day compared to the 207s, same goes for the DOT tires.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am using them on an Aprilia Mille which can chew up tires as well as any bike. I run 28psi in the front and 29 or 30psi in the rear tire. On friday practice I would practically use up the mediums and the softs belive it or not lasted most of the weekend

1 - 13 of 13 Posts