·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hows this one then? :) hes still owned! Lisa told Brian shes gonna do wheelies before he does.

Attachments

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats not photoshop, its just blurry because shes going backwards! :) yeah thats it. shes got mad reverse-wheelie skillz yo!

ill just let her practice a little bit and tape her owning him! GAME ON!

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
malik ross said:
i smell a photoshop.
Dave = :urowned

Lisa = :squid (shorts, tank, sandals, no gear :bitchslap )

Either way, it's damn funny! I don't care...I'm sure she'll have wheelies before I do...she threw the gauntlet down the other night.

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
she only wears her gear on the tricks that require skill! oh snap! :)

a few weeks ago, weren't you riding yours in sandals and shorts? i do believe your fiddy owned you that day too. :urowned

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
davisa said:
a few weeks ago, weren't you riding yours in sandals and shorts? i do believe your fiddy owned you that day too. :urowned
I don't remember if I was wearing shorts or not, but I was wearing sandals and no gear. Plus the :fiddy didn't have any bodywork on it.

I thought that it would be safe to take it around the block to make sure the new suspension was seated right without the bodywork on.

Little did I know that I was sitting too far back and when I shifted into second I looped it not 20 feet out of my driveway.

I've been :urowned by both yours and mine...I should just change my title to "fiddys own me"

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Moses said:
Little did I know that I was sitting too far back and when I shifted into second I looped it not 20 feet out of my driveway.
you need to remember where you sat and sit there again when you try to bring the front end up.

Moses said:
I've been :urowned by both yours and mine...I should just change my title to "fiddys own me"
didnt you go down on the F4i too? change it to "i need 4 wheels"

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Moses said:
you need to remember where you sat and sit there again when you try to bring the front end up.

Moses said:
didnt you go down on the F4i too? change it to "i need 4 wheels"

just got back from fixxing your carrier. its 3" higher now. i might have to give you mine and accidentally take yours instead. :)

·
Registered
444 Posts
I was riding with no gear the day you guys let me ride yours... I crashed.. i had no marks or bruises..?? I was kinda doing wheelies... of the 20 feet variety... and I was flyin on Andy's new one..

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
so when do you pick yours up?? little Steve just got one from don and roys too. they have them listed on their site for $750. its hard to find a good used one for that price.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I wish I could ride with you guys more...

Do you ride on thursdays?

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yup. and friday, saturday, sunday, monday, tuesday, and wednesday.

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
maybe around 5? where?

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i was so excited about doing circles i actually took the big bike out for a 1/2 hour tonight. that makes a total of a 1/2 hour this week. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts