Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Normally, I am very happy with the overall quality and taste of Breyer's Ice Cream, vs other brands. It's reasonably priced, and tastes really good.

But I must say, I am very dissapointed in the Breyer's Cookies & Cream. It's my favorite flavor of ice cream, I've had many other cheaper and more expensive brands, and the Breyer's doesn't compare to any of them. They use some kind of cheapo cookies, even the cheap brands use something similar to real Oreos or actual real Oreos. The Breyer's Oreo Mint flavor is good, and it uses real Oreos, why can't they use real Oreos in the regular Cookies & Cream?

I dunno, guess I'm just an ice cream lover, and when I had a bowl of it today I found myself very unsatisfied. :lame

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like Ben & Jerry's but it's overpriced, so when I buy Ice Cream, maybe twice a month, I don't spend much on it. My motorcycle habits won't let me.

·
Jerk
990 Posts
Bryers is the sh*t. My parents buy it and whenever I go to visit I attack the freezer until I can stand no more.

Tom.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Breyers Mint Chocolate Chip! :drool It's the best but once in a blue moon I will buy Ben n Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch. It's so good but so expensive.

·
Banned
245 Posts
breyers sucks generic ice cream kicks ass mmm vanilla

i cant be brand loyal to ice cream. Edys will have really good flavors while breyers will have good flavors too.

·
Registered
646 Posts
nochallenge said:
Breyer's SUCKS!!!! It tastes like frozen sand. Buy Edy's :cool:
+1

I live on the east coast, but whenever I go to texas, I always get Blue Bell ice cream. Now thats the sh*t. I swear the milk comes DIRECTLY from the cows nipple! Not homogenized or nuthin.
Here I eat turke hill or edys. love expresso chip. dunno why i like coffee ice creasms so much.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Heck, piss to all that store bought stuff. I go to the Ice Cream parlor and get the GOOD stuff.. mmmmmmmmmmmm coffee ice cream with roasted coconut shavings in it. mmmmmmmmmm had that last night as a little treat for riding so well yesterday.. I was good girl. **for once**

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
japbike said:
Heck, piss to all that store bought stuff. I go to the Ice Cream parlor and get the GOOD stuff.. mmmmmmmmmmmm coffee ice cream with roasted coconut shavings in it. mmmmmmmmmm had that last night as a little treat for riding so well yesterday.. I was good girl. **for once**
+1 Marble Slab here and also The Creamery--yummy!! natural stuff with no perservatives and that gummy feel that processed ice cream has! blech!!

·
Registered
646 Posts
Yeh...marble slab is good actually.

You havent sucked milk out of a cows nipple? are you kidding me? shame on you. you dont know wut your missing! haha.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Breyers all the way if I am after just Plain vanilla... If I wan't something fancy then I like Ben and Jerries or Haggen Daaz (Or however they spell it)...

Mostly though, I have a kick ass Ice cream maker that doesn't require rock salt or Ice so I use that quite a bit... Can you say "Real" White Russian Ice Cream? He he... Desert and a good buzz...

·
Banned
245 Posts
my grandma would milk the cow, filter it, then put it through some machine that she cranked and it would seperate the creame part of the milk.

But no, i never put my mouth on a cows boobie. No respect to a female.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Also, here in Italy we have Gellato, it's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY creamier than Ice Cream in the US. Feels more like the texture of frozen yogurt (but even softer/creamier), it's REALLY good, they have a ton of flavors, and it's CHEAP, you can get a 2 scoop waffle cone, any flavor, for $1.10US

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
firefighter81 said:
Also, here in Italy we have Gellato, it's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY creamier than Ice Cream in the US. Feels more like the texture of frozen yogurt (but even softer/creamier), it's REALLY good, they have a ton of flavors, and it's CHEAP, you can get a 2 scoop waffle cone, any flavor, for $1.10US

+1 on that!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm but it's kinna hard to find it here in the US unless your on the east coast. The closest thing to that would be custard form Culvers . Wi makes the best custard. No wonder 3/4 of the population is fat....

·
Registered
27 Posts
firefighter81 said:

Hear! Hear! Gellato is WONDERFUL. Unfortunately I have never sampled the authentic Italian version :cry ...only on the East Coast...so much so that I want to open a place here in Michigan!

For ice cream...Dad's recipe for homemade chocolate! He starts with egg custard and then adds heavy cream, melted chocolate and sugar. Into the ice cream maker and viola'...heavenly, unadulterated ice cream. Yuummmmyyy! :headbang

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
I love Ben & Jerry's Phish Food. It's chocolate ice cream, with chunks of dark chocolate fish, with marshmellow's and caramel mixed in.....mmmmm :drool that stuf is soooo good. I think im gonna buy some tonight :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Inky24 said:
I love Ben & Jerry's Phish Food. It's chocolate ice cream, with chunks of dark chocolate fish, with marshmellow's and caramel mixed in.....mmmmm :drool that stuf is soooo good. I think im gonna buy some tonight :D

OMG...that sounds positively orgasmic! Oh, sorry...that's the "chocoholic" speaking. I think I might have to find some of that tonight too.

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
mifizzy said:
OMG...that sounds positively orgasmic! Oh, sorry...that's the "chocoholic" speaking. I think I might have to find some of that tonight too.
Im telling ya, go buy some right now. If you love chocolate you will love this. I know around here you can buy the pints for $3.75, or around that price. Thats not that bad and you get a decent amount. It's one of my favorite ice creams ever.

I gotta leave this thread now, the longer i stay the more my craving for ice cream grows :drool

1 - 20 of 22 Posts