·
Registered
165 Posts
Got a funeral, so doubt I'll be there

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Cecil_Stringer said:
yep... Ole Big Red and I will be there...
What are your best times so far cecil?

I raced up at Roebling Road this last weekend. In my last race I jumped past both rows of riders in front of me on the start. Drag racing experience helps me immesely. I led the entire first lap because of my start.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CorvetteChris said:
In my last race I jumped past both rows of riders in front of me on the start. Drag racing experience helps me immesely. I led the entire first lap because of my start.
Good Job!! :dblthumb

·
Registered
269 Posts
CorvetteChris said:
What are your best times so far cecil?

I raced up at Roebling Road this last weekend. In my last race I jumped past both rows of riders in front of me on the start. Drag racing experience helps me immesely. I led the entire first lap because of my start.
5.99 @ 124mph

Getting better each time.

Still having traction issues...

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
No 1/4 mile times? That is what you should be running with THAT bike. Forget the 1/8th.

1.5xx 60 foot huh? damn good job.

·
Registered
129 Posts
BrandonsGSXR said:
I can't make it. I need to get off my ass and order a chain riveting tool and get this thing painted.
All you need is a small punch, socket and a hammer :)

·
Registered
269 Posts
CorvetteChris said:
No 1/4 mile times? That is what you should be running with THAT bike. Forget the 1/8th.

1.5xx 60 foot huh? damn good job.
133mph in the 1/8th... not too shabby for a street bike huh

Got into the low 160's tonight through the 1/4... best time tonight was 9.198 @ 161.26... 60' = 1.544

Still spinnin down the track...

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Now you need to buy a tire! Damn fast Cecil. If you are still spinning, you'll be looking at mid 8s

1 - 11 of 11 Posts