Sport Bikes banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok the othe night i met this really hot guy and he was a stripper. drove a nice ass car i mean the works. anyway he seemed a lil too nice and a lil to good to be true. the first night we met he was all over me tellingi was beautiful and dancing on me which was cute for the first hour thats all he did! he had such low self esteem he kept asking me if i though he was cute and telling me i was beautiful and my thoughts were this guy is too good to be true so i was suspicious then within the next hour i caught him in 3 lies and i made it clear i wasnt looking for a relationship and blah blah blah well the next night i figured i would give him another try blah! he was so aggravating he was ACTING like he was falling in love with me and he was still giving me lap dances the whole night he kept lying so im like this guy is a frkn goober im gonna play him bc i know he is just trying to play me. i need a new amp for my car anyway. then these guys iknow pulled up on their bikes and he gets mad bc i want to go ride and started whining about how i want biker guys instead of him i only known this guy for one day! sheesh. well when i went off on the bikes this guy was messing with my camerai watched it and it was his friend talking about how this cat was trying to play me. WTF lol SOME BOYS ARE SO STUPID well all i can say is i am a really nice person but this guy brought it on himself. my car is about to get hooked up my nails done if i can put up with him for that long. ill just block what he is saying and look at his fine ass body but thats about all this kiDD has goin for him.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
I thought the girl was supposed to pay? J/K. You are right though boys will be boys but men will always know better.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I Know This Was Pointless I Am At Work And Bored What Do Y Ou Expect I Am All Alone In My Little Cubicle I Have Nobody To Talk To.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Don't play with the broken toys.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Strippers are notoriously willing to do anyone...male/female...they need attention no matter what the case. Hope you use protection such as a Scuba Suit.
I have a friend that did that for a living and I don't think he'd do a guy but some of his buddies I wouldn't put it past them.

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
You need to pull a Peter Gibbons... Take down the walls baby!

Shall I bring my drill?

dreamy333 said:
I Know This Was Pointless I Am At Work And Bored What Do Y Ou Expect I Am All Alone In My Little Cubicle I Have Nobody To Talk To.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
kazlab67 said:
Strippers are notoriously willing to do anyone...male/female...they need attention no matter what the case. Hope you use protection such as a Scuba Suit.
I have a friend that did that for a living and I don't think he'd do a guy but some of his buddies I wouldn't put it past them.
oh im not gonna sleep with him i never planned on it ill just let him buy me stuff. i wasnt goin to be mean i was just gonna tell him to leave me alone until i saw the video tape. now im in it for me but he isnt getting crap he tried to kiss me but he looked like he had herpes on his mouth anyway lmao. i was like ummm look over there what is that and i'd move oh yeah and by populoar demand i am goin to start typing better.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Your just gonna let him buy you stuff.....can you think of any bad things that may come from leading guys on?

If they become infatuated with you, i'd be careful, thats how stalking/rapers start.

·
Official E-Thug
1,689 Posts
Poo-tee-weet said:
Your just gonna let him buy you stuff.....can you think of any bad things that may come from leading guys on?

If they become infatuated with you, i'd be careful, thats how stalking/rapers start.

soooo + 10000000

hes only gonna let u lead him on so far, then hes going to take what he wants from you.

ps--- arent strippers supposed to use the customers.. not the other way around? hes one dumb ass stripper! lol you really do pick some winners based on all ur other threads too :bitchslap

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
im not picking anyone now. im just bn single and having fun.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
dreamy333 said:
im not picking anyone now. im just bn single and having fun.
That's usually how it starts out until someone ends up dead. Just be careful

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
ok, so you was at a strip club?

Lemmie tell you a little secret....chics do the same exact thing at strip clubs too. They get all over you, just so they can get your money. If you see him again, say these exact words "I am broke and can't afford any (private) lap dances or drinks". I promise, you will never see him again.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.