Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just spent $300 on these Bose Quiet Comfort Noise Cancelling Headphones, mainly for my Mp3 player I just bought, and also for Counterstrike.

I have to say for $300 bucks these were definitly worth it. Must buy for anyone looking for fucking sweet headphones with perfect sound and perfect bass all around. Even without any music playing, as soon as I put them on they eliminate all loud noises around me, and still give unbelievable bass:banana

http://www.bose.com/controller?event=VIEW_PRODUCT_PAGE_EVENT&product=qc2_headphones_index

·
Registered
13 Posts
FiNeNaMja said:
dude..... 300 bucks.... Id just stick with my koss ear plug head phone for 14 bucks...
Bose is good but they have set price points so you can't get 'em cheaper. It's the name that sells it rather than quality.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was definitly worth it, go to a bose store and listen to them on display...trust me they aren't the same as some $14 headphones. :)

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
They were in the 407 Bell Heli we used for lift jobs. The cabin seated up to 6 and everyone could "jack in" or "jack off" :eek:nfloor

If you ever been in a 407 they are super noisey so loud there is no way to talk in the cabin while fluiny the interior dba level was near 135db or more... with the bose headphones and boom mikes you could easily talk to anyone on the site at any time and hear what was said!! Actually a decent tro[ We hacd the barfain a

1 - 6 of 6 Posts