Sport Bikes banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oops. wrong forum.... Mods can you move this to the Open Forums....

Bp.. Object is to make enclosed areas.. Once you do what those lines will disappear. keeps you hooked to try and do better.... so far my best is only 62 though.....

·
Where's my bike???
628 Posts
No way in hell could I sit there till I had 500+ points! That would have to be a boring ass day in the office!

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
thanks for the hour of entertainment... my best was somewhere in the 60's as well, but averaged about 45...

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah it is pretty tough. but I like it. A co-worker showed it to me and we were playing it yesterday. As soon as it slows down a bit I'll be playing again!!

·
Registered
217 Posts
I'm usually good at puzzle games... this one is kicking my ass! But thanks for the time-waster! Anything to make this damn day go faster! Besides work of course..

·
Registered
376 Posts
Lowlypawn said:
Hmmm, I just found the game annoying. It just seemed like I kept looking for the correct 90 to make a square. But most of the time I was unable to, maybe I’m missing something but after 5 minuets I had had enough.
Yah, didn't feel like giving it more than my 5min of time.

We should have a game section on this site...I'll own up on all of em. :)

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lowlypawn said:
Hmmm, I just found the game annoying. It just seemed like I kept looking for the correct 90 to make a square. But most of the time I was unable to, maybe I’m missing something but after 5 minuets I had had enough.
Just remember not only squares are enclosed spaces. You can get all kinds of crazy shapes to enclose and get more points. Just have to look at the b***** picture.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts