·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to go ride.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Tomorrow is my riding day, even though I have to go to my younger cousing graduation party I am still going to ride. I will take the bike up there and then for a ride after, then home I suppose....

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Nah, don't get ahead of yourself. You will have a job in no time at all, then you will say "I wish I didn't have to work". I love my job but I wish I was rich so I wouldn't have to work and could just enjoy myself and whatever hobbies I wanted to take part in.

So, my advice is get rich.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
AmCo said:
as do i but the rain sucks
Time to check the weather and hit the pavement!

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Yea Ill you are probably right, i will enjoy being a moocher for as long as i can:)

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Where do you work GSXR? I remember you said you have been on 3rd shift for 10 yrs...damn. When do you get off also?

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
GSXRGUY said:
Hey look! It's saturday at 10:00p.m. and I just started work. :mad: Third shift sucks.
Yeah, I've been on third shift for almost 6 years now. Looking like I will make it to first shift within a month. Hope to get a little more riding in once that happens.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I haven't been on 3rd shift for 10 yrs. Feels like it, but not the case. I work at Lunken Airport in Cincinnati as an A&P Mechanic. I get off at 6:00a.m :(

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Oh sorry GSXR must have been someone else........lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts