Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
YZF600_SILVER_CAT said:
I have a pair of Sidi boots that I pull my pants over and you can hardly tell that they are riding boots. They have protection in the ankles and vents in the boot for fresh air plus are easy to zip on and off. http://newenough.com/sidi_strada_evo_air_boots_page.htm Just my 2 cents worth.

The website says they run pretty close, true to size... Do you agree?

How would you say the width are on these boots? Often, when it comes to purchasing boots, (regular workboots etc...)
I find myself taking a "wide" (E) width to get alittle more room in the toe.

How heavy would you say they are?

·
Registered
471 Posts
I just purchased some SIDI Vertebra 2 airs (http://newenough.com/sidi_vertebra_2_air_page.htm)

I normally wear a 43 shoe, I purchased a size 43 Sidi. I found them to be true to size, maybe a hair too small. But not small enough to go down a full size.

My foot is average. And the width of these is right on for my foot. Id say if someone has a wide foot, they might have a prob.

Mine have the same air vent on front.. but has preforated leather on each side and a little more armor.

In a few hours after the batteries recharge for my digital, ill take a pic of how the boots look with a typical jean pulled over them. Its hard to tell they are a "race" boot.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Thanks..
Definately post up a pic or three...
I was looking at those too, but thought they may be too "racey" looking with the toe sliders and extra armor..

·
Registered
832 Posts
I just got the womens ones in the mail I like them. They are comfy, and have protection, sizes run the same as tennis shoes as far as womens sizing goes

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
snoflk said:
I just got the womens ones in the mail I like them. They are comfy, and have protection, sizes run the same as tennis shoes as far as womens sizing goes
Which are those snoflk?
The Sidi Vertebra 2 airs, strada evo's or the Oxtar's that BluFireF4 mentioned?

·
Registered
471 Posts
Hippie said:
Thanks..
Definately post up a pic or three...
I was looking at those too, but thought they may be too "racey" looking with the toe sliders and extra armor..
here are a couple of pictures with regular jeans. (not riding jeans or anything)
3rd pic is for reference

Attachments

·
Registered
832 Posts
Sorry the joe rocket Orbits

·
Registered
183 Posts
size on boots

I feel like they run true to size. I wear a 43 (9.5) in Nike and Asics and these Sidi's fit really well. They might be on the small side of 43 but like said before not enough to drop a size. My sidi's are like his but without the extra armor and toe sliders.

·
Registered
57 Posts
YZF600_SILVER_CAT said:
I have a pair of Sidi boots that I pull my pants over and you can hardly tell that they are riding boots. They have protection in the ankles and vents in the boot for fresh air plus are easy to zip on and off. http://newenough.com/sidi_strada_evo_air_boots_page.htm Just my 2 cents worth.
I have been looking at these also. How comfortable are they to walk in? Would they do good to walk in at work all day or going to the store and such?

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
DiverDown said:
I have been looking at these also. How comfortable are they to walk in? Would they do good to walk in at work all day or going to the store and such?

In the summer I very rarely drive a cage,therefor I have my Vertebra II Tepor on anywhere I go(mall,grocier store,car show,etc).I have no complaints what so ever and I've ridden almost 30,000 miles with the same pair.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
alaska cajun said:
In the summer I very rarely drive a cage,therefor I have my Vertebra II Tepor on anywhere I go(mall,grocier store,car show,etc).I have no complaints what so ever and I've ridden almost 30,000 miles with the same pair.
Mug-shot Saloon?

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Hippie said:
Mug-shot Saloon?

I don't drink anymore but that bar is only a few miles from me.

You ever been there?

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
No... I was curious where Wasilla was, so I looked it up on Micro$oft streets and trips and that bar's name kinda stuck in my head...

·
Registered
183 Posts
comfort

I would think that they are comfortable enough. I wear them to commute in and go to the store and run around in. If you have an office job that you wrok at the computer they would be ok. I wouldn't want to have to spend 8 hours standing in them though. They feel like normal boots, and for me if I'm on my feet all day I prefer tennis shoes.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts