Sport Bikes banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Heh, I doubt it, but this thread is gonna get a lot of post most likely so come up with some kind of topic so it isn't a "complete" whore thread. lol

·
My fanclub is here
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you ride today? I hit some nice twisties and generally broke a lot of laws. Finally twisted the new bike (02 GSXR750) up to 135 and it had gobs of pull left. On the same road my F3 would have been nearly wound out. I'm sold on the big bikes for sure. Also loving the Diablos the bike feels rock solid in the curves.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
I went driving today with my dad, I hate driving cars but would love to take the bike....but cant:( i guess this gives me practice, but honestly, i wouldn't drive a car unless I HAD to, can't stand em. I am glad oyu had a nice ride though.

Also while driving we went on some beautiful roads with little to no traffic that lasted at least 25 miles, when I can drive on the street, I am gonna sure as hell check that route out again.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
what is everyone gonna be doing for Christmas this year?

I'm trying to get a trip to the Bahamas set up.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Ha ha.... i'm in here for one!

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
This airline is coming into the airport that I work at, and their introductory rate is $199 per person round trip to the Bahamas. Nassau is the place they take you. For $400 bucks round trip, I don't think it's something that I can turn down...especially when my mom has told me she will by my wife and I the tickets as our Christmas present.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Free flight to the Bahamas...nice:) For christmas I won't be going anywhere or getting anything, the motorcycle I got is still a continuing present for like the next few years, but IDC:) Next summer I am flying to Korea to hang with my mom for a month then we fly back on my birthday and meet my dad in Vegas then I got to the MSF couse, I am excited about that.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
So fella's what are next mod plans? And if it applies to you....what new bike are you thinking about for your garage?

For me I plan on taking of the Kanji on my bike because I don't like that look and I don't need a new bike for a looong time.

That pic is just something i thought I would throw in since well, this thread has no point.

Attachments

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Gimpdiggity said:
This airline is coming into the airport that I work at, and their introductory rate is $199 per person round trip to the Bahamas. Nassau is the place they take you. For $400 bucks round trip, I don't think it's something that I can turn down...especially when my mom has told me she will by my wife and I the tickets as our Christmas present.
Awesome Gimp, the Bahamas are killer especially if you are a scuba diver... or want to learn.

If ya are a certafied diver I highly reccomend doing one of the drift dives. Those are incredable effortless criuses along these undersea cliffs drifting with the current. They have there boat follow you down stream and is one of the most unreal dives I ever did. :eek:

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Ca$h said:
I went driving today with my dad, I hate driving cars but would love to take the bike....but cant:( i guess this gives me practice, but honestly, i wouldn't drive a car unless I HAD to, can't stand em. I am glad oyu had a nice ride though.

Also while driving we went on some beautiful roads with little to no traffic that lasted at least 25 miles, when I can drive on the street, I am gonna sure as hell check that route out again.

Hehe, I hear ya Cash. I was lucky when I was your age, my Dad let me get my bike the day I turned 15! He took me to the local Yamaha dealer that sponsered me on a flattrack bike (I started riding at 8 and been racing for 2 years by the time I was 15) and bought 2 brand new 175 Yamaha Enduros! Then he took me to the police station and co-signed for me and a week later I took the riding test and had a full lisence! I tried to get the lisence the day I got the permit but we have a mandatory waiting period....

I didn't get a car lisence till I was 26! Even to this day I rarely drive a 4 wheeler, lol my Z-71 4x4 Silverado will sit unused so long sometimes the battery is dead rofl :D I just didn't give a poo, only got it so I could drive our truck to haul my dirtbike to the place we rode at.
My Dad was the greatest Father a guy could hope for, more a best friend than a Father. God Bless Him. He passed away a few years ago. :( Dam I miss him....

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.