Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on you guys are killing me here.....I'm gonna start acting like King and start talking to myself...............................oooops to late. :nerd

·
Registered
531 Posts
:alky :leghump :headbang

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
chicw/speed said:
Come on you guys are killing me here.....I'm gonna start acting like King and start talking to myself...............................oooops to late. :nerd
i knew you 2 had a lil somen somen going on the side...
:bananafu: :bananafu: :bananafu:

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
My penis is huge.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
See.. even that's not very entertaining.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Ok. I concur.

BORING!

*back to my philosophy paper*

Anyone else have an opinon on what Aristotle would think of the state of our moral world?

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'v been absolutley captivated by my fifty! Unbelievably addictive! I am in current need of a new front tire on the Buell and until that is taken care of I really don't feel comfortable on it. Then I bought this damn fiddy. I rock the shit out of this thing and it just keeps on purrin! Haven't had this much fun since I was a kid on my best friend Weston's Trail 80! The other night I finally ran down these three kids on the b***** sized pocketbikes. We went on about a 5 mile ride accross the craziest parts of old residential east Independence! It was crazy we went to a park that had a paved walkway that was the dopest little track, we raced on it for a while then went on. It was such a good time. My biggest complaint about the pocket bikes though is how friggin loud they are. Two strokers and with only one speed at full tilt, wow. These honda's though are just incredible! :D

Anyway thats what I been up to. Ordering a new tire tommarow, and missing out on some good riding weather, but atleast I'm not completely down. This winter is gonna be sweet!

*edit*
Adding some pics to help you visualize :headbang

A couple wheelies:

A nice stoppie:

Priceless:

Ownt.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My kids were out riding there pocket bike yesterday and it seems way more quieter than there dirtbike.

·
Registered
127 Posts
interesting. These kids' pocketbikes were incredibly loud. I could not hear my fiddy over theres.. I am running a stock pipe though. Do they have an aftermarket pipe on their dirtbike?? I know that will make a huge difference in sound..

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You know I don't know. We bough it from an individual a few years ago so it might. I don't know much about dirtbikes so I don't really pay attention. I do know it freakin loud.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
ello ello....

heh the boredom is spreading...:2eek

nice pics fus :dblthumb i think the tricycle girls wants revenge :lol

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You know, the weather has been amazing the last few days. Maybe people have been out riding...
Don't people work around here?? :flipa

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
O.W. Kenobi said:
You know, the weather has been amazing the last few days. Maybe people have been out riding...

not me, grasshopper and i were painting :)

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
i was working as well

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
wake up fockers :spank

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts