Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after wearing it to work and back for a couple of days I have to say this highvelocitygear armor (back protector, shoulder pads, forearm pads, elbow pads, chest protectors) is awesome.

Comfort, fit and finish and I feel extremely safe.

It just slips over my long sleeve shirt and then my leather jacket goes over that.

I am very satisfied and happy I got it and wouldn't ride w/o it now unless it's 110 degrees.

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
MT Wallet said:
Well, after wearing it to work and back for a couple of days I have to say this highvelocitygear armor (back protector, shoulder pads, forearm pads, elbow pads, chest protectors) is awesome.

Comfort, fit and finish and I feel extremely safe.

It just slips over my long sleeve shirt and then my leather jacket goes over that.

I am very satisfied and happy I got it and wouldn't ride w/o it now unless it's 110 degrees.
Does the jacket have it's own armor too? If so, that's a hella lot of protection. MotoGP here you come.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
:needpics

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
I got this set-up to wear under mesh jersey here in the hot Florida sun...well if it would stop raining long enough...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Looks like one of those Palmetto bugs.

Attachments

·
Registered
194 Posts
I was thinking about getting one also and wearing a textile jacket on top... it's too hot to be wearing leather right now... the High Velocity armor looks like the armor that they use in the Japanese anime cartoons. All you need is a sword and you're off to battle

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry people I'll post a pic later...I had one in the riders gear section but not many commented on it :(

so I pulled the pic to save bandwidth :)

·
Registered
5,025 Posts

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
MT Wallet said:
sorry people I'll post a pic later...I had one in the riders gear section but not many commented on it :(

so I pulled the pic to save bandwidth :)

I never saw it.
:bitchslap :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts