Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are the pictures and Videos ? I wanna se the pictures and i hope somone got a Pic of the hottie in the Green Tank Top She SMILED ALOT !! lol And Did anyone get any good pics of my Sign ?


SMILE IF YOUR NOT WEARING PANTIES !!!!

:needpics
 

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
HA HA.... what took you so long Boobie? I was wondering when this thready was going to pop up. I know noone got a pick of The Roasted Nuts. However, the Gov did some handy video taping with that camcorder. If (i think it was dan?) gets a frame of it he can post it as a pic on here and we will be able to laugh. It would be even better if he can post the video though somehow. It was a fun night though. Next time grow some balls and drink your own drink man. It wasn't that bad. Did anyone out there have a still camera? I think it was only the video. I'd like to see the ape hanger off the pocket bike too.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Naughty76 said:
HA HA.... what took you so long Boobie? I was wondering when this thready was going to pop up. I know noone got a pick of The Roasted Nuts. However, the Gov did some handy video taping with that camcorder. If (i think it was dan?) gets a frame of it he can post it as a pic on here and we will be able to laugh. It would be even better if he can post the video though somehow. It was a fun night though. Next time grow some balls and drink your own drink man. It wasn't that bad. Did anyone out there have a still camera? I think it was only the video. I'd like to see the ape hanger off the pocket bike too.

WHAT TOOK ME SO LONG ?? Im just now Sober lol

Nah I Did have some balls I was the only idioit with a paper Sign that said Smile if your not wearing panties !

If someone gets me a copy of the video i can post it on my server and let veryone enjoy it !!!! :headbang

But back to the Hottie in Green !!! Me likey !!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and dude you need a better avatar !
 

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
Was the girl in the green Bobby's cousin?

As far as my avatar. Since the newest thing is to have a pic of your girl or dream girl in your avatar (such as Donny's girl in his avatar, and jon's dream girl in his avatar.) I'd figure I would post my latest fling. I do need to give a shout out to Bobby though. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have been able to have her in my life. Bobby first introduced me to her in this thread Shepard girl Link . Soon after reading that thread i went to shepards every day with the picture printed out until i acutally met her. I found her today and we hit it off. :D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Naughty76 said:
Was the girl in the green Bobby's cousin?

As far as my avatar. Since the newest thing is to have a pic of your girl or dream girl in your avatar (such as Donny's girl in his avatar, and jon's dream girl in his avatar.) I'd figure I would post my latest fling. I do need to give a shout out to Bobby though. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have been able to have her in my life. Bobby first introduced me to her in this thread Shepard girl Link . Soon after reading that thread i went to shepards every day with the picture printed out until i acutally met her. I found her today and we hit it off. :D

Here I got you a Dream Girl
 

Attachments

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
:D :grinbounc Why couldn't it say gargle? What other material do you have? I was gonna leave Bobby's artwork up until I could find somethign else. I got sick of the time lapse shot of me on the bike.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This Seems more you ! :alky
 

Attachments

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
HA HA!!!!! well......in the spirit of jenn's kitchen..... I've changed my avatar.

Edit: it's kind of small. Maybe I'll get something else. Here is the full size
 

Attachments

·
Banned
Joined
·
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok FLAMMING NUTS AND BOOBIE PICTURES !!!!
 

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
ok....this may bare a slight resemblance to last nights episode. except the flames went the other way......
 

Attachments

·
Banned
Joined
·
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Naughty76 said:
ok....this may bare a slight resemblance to last nights episode. except the flames went the other way......

no no no they were under his nuts !! :flamed :headbang
 

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
yeah you are right. We really need to get the video of Bobby Knoxville uploaded.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
894 Posts
Well Sunday afternoon we had a review of the tape at Dan's house. We got some good shots that I want to try and get downloaded to my computer. Maybe after work today I'll try and d/l them. If I get a quick 15 second clip, I'll send it to you Bobby #42349-past me.

As for the girl in the green tank top, she's single and looking but living in Orlando.

Thanks again to Jen for hosting the party. Where the [email protected] was everybody else at??? Too good to come party with us? Well screw you guys, we had fun! As usual, it was the tried and true Beef's crew that represented!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
GSXR SICKS said:
Well Sunday afternoon we had a review of the tape at Dan's house. We got some good shots that I want to try and get downloaded to my computer. Maybe after work today I'll try and d/l them. If I get a quick 15 second clip, I'll send it to you Bobby #42349-past me.

As for the girl in the green tank top, she's single and looking but living in Orlando.

Thanks again to Jen for hosting the party. Where the [email protected] was everybody else at??? Too good to come party with us? Well screw you guys, we had fun! As usual, it was the tried and true Beef's crew that represented!

Yeah lemme see I went to work still kinda Hazy Sunday hating life, I had some customer ask me how a wireless router worked I was like Snappy and said READ THE BOX ! While everyone else was swimming and lazing around Bobby #1 AKA BOOBIE HAD TO WORK !!! how gay was that !

The girl in the Green was PIITB X 20 !

Yes Jen you Rocked out with your cock out ! For letting Bobby Hang out With his Wang Out !

And if anyone can get me some clips im toss them hoes up on da Server, and everyone can enjoy ! I just bought a server to keep here at my apartment so ill soon have more space for peeps to use !

OH AND BOBBY #2 IM AM YOUR DADDY !! Bobby #1 ! Hey hook it up with your cuz ! Shes gotta body ! :headbang

SOMEONE POST PICS !!!!!
 

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
Joined
·
2,470 Posts
Wait a freakin minute Mr. Teabag. Did J have another party? I was in town house sitting for my parents in Imperial Lakes. The misses and I (well at least I) got tow up Sat. nite. We hit Chilis then Cherrys. Got the hook-up from some friends that are regulars there. I ended up gettin 1 of them a cement mixer, should have seen his face. PRICELESS.

I saw CBRXX out and about as we pulled in to Cherrys. Yo K, why were u hangin out at a Harley Bike Nite? :flipa :spank Sorry to change plans on ya and Bill.

Next Sat though its on though.
 

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
Joined
·
2,767 Posts
Spyder said:
Always and never ! :alky

Yes yes.... very bored. But I was highly entertained by Boobie. I think it is a Bobby complex. Both are flipping nuts. It's all good though. I agree, thanks Jen for the invite and hosting of another party. I am getting used to these parties. One question though? Are you ever going to have a party where Bobby DOESN'T burn our eyes out with the nakedness? My son had me up the next day at six! which sucks because I didn't get back until three AM. BET... that sucks you were in town. The party was posted in the "who wants to fight" thread. We went to the fights and then to Jen's for an after party. Next time read up and get your :moon out there! Bobby...hurry and get Boobie the vid of Dan :flamed your :moon !
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top