Sport Bikes banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Engineering Pathologist
Joined
·
598 Posts
So does that mean you're not going to Ray C's thing on the 24th? People are expecting you, you know. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nope. Don't want to go 'north' this time of year.
If the weather permits extended riding, I want to go 'west'.

Soo.... the BMW gig is well west of me. And, they'll have lunch.
And, happen to have a beemer that I'm looking for a couple things for. :boink

If weather is good, we'll continue west-ish, and explore the new potholes and gravel patches on my favorite roads. :lao
 

·
Curve Connaisseur
Joined
·
364 Posts
MilleArp said:
Nope. Don't want to go 'north' this time of year.
If the weather permits extended riding, I want to go 'west'.

Soo.... the BMW gig is well west of me. And, they'll have lunch.
And, happen to have a beemer that I'm looking for a couple things for. :boink

If weather is good, we'll continue west-ish, and explore the new potholes and gravel patches on my favorite roads. :lao

mille.....i'm going out for a cruise tommorrow to check out "our" favorite roads....i'll let ya know how they are lookin.....hopeing to get a puck down tomara if the weather cooperates...........:beer
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Qwikk said:
mille.....i'm going out for a cruise tommorrow to check out "our" favorite roads....i'll let ya know how they are lookin.....hopeing to get a puck down tomara if the weather cooperates...........:beer
I was out there Sat! :neener
Was in better condition than I thought it'd be. But, was out on the BMW, and my back/hip was hurtin', so didn't rail too hard... but the tuckus did slide off the seat a bit. :boink

Checked out some other stuff in the area, then headed to find MI Brewery's new location. First impressions? I liked the old place better!

Been having med probs, so not sure how much I'll be puck draggin' this year... but dammit, I'll be tryin'!!!
:smilierr
 

·
Curve Connaisseur
Joined
·
364 Posts
MilleArp said:
I was out there Sat! :neener
Was in better condition than I thought it'd be. But, was out on the BMW, and my back/hip was hurtin', so didn't rail too hard... but the tuckus did slide off the seat a bit. :boink

Checked out some other stuff in the area, then headed to find MI Brewery's new location. First impressions? I liked the old place better!

Been having med probs, so not sure how much I'll be puck draggin' this year... but dammit, I'll be tryin'!!!
:smilierr
word......best of luck to ya.......i was out there on sat and sunday...first rides of the season...the roads were pretty good but they were actually a little more dusty then the eyes lead one to believe........all in all i had some fun and was able to scrape a little.......but hey ridin's ridin.......:cheers

you and that brewery should get married btw ......:banana
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top