Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i seen a bike today with blue tires on it??!?!?! does somebody make these or did he just spraypaint them or something, it was a yellow bike with blue accents and blue tires, looked pretty sweet tho

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
There is a company that makes several different color of tires for bikes reb, blue yellow, orange and shit like that. I can't remember off the top of my head but I think I saw their ad in Two Wheel Tuner.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweet! i wonder how they handle?

·
20,852 Posts
Not sure. They are supposed to be ZR rated tires though and they claim they meet or exceed the bike's factory specs.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sweet,but i think any color would look about gay on most stock bikes, i think that they are made more for topping off a custom paintjob on a mainly show bike

·
20,852 Posts
I agree with you there. I would prefer to spend the cash for a set of tires that are sticky to the road rather than ones that look kewl while you ride.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah me too, but mabe they really do work pretty good tho???

·
20,852 Posts
Not sure bro. Haven't spoken to anyone that has them. They have a website but not sure where I put the mag that had the ad in it.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its cool, i might try looking on yahoo for a link

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
20,852 Posts
that's the ones!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
they look like they would be alright, although they also look like they are re-treads

·
Registered
211 Posts
I was reading somewhere that they are junk. Something about the Dying process makes the rubber way too hard to get any good traction and they are built basically as retreads

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i heard both that they are good and that they were bad on another forum i went to while i was looking for a link, i dont know, im sure for daily driving that they would be alright, but not for racing...im guessing?

·
Registered
402 Posts
They are retreads. But they do handle okay. There is a guy that posts on gixxer.com that was doing some testing work for them not too long ago. He was running the tires at SoW and was getting good to decent times with them. He says they have come a long wawy since he started testing for them, and he currently runs them on his street bike.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sweet, i wonder if they smoke different colors during burnouts lol!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts