Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This chick automatically attached to my post in the regional utah section titled "roll call". Looking around the site, it appears she is attaching to a lot of posts.

Please disable.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
That's quite interesting. You edited your post. Where is another example of this "mysterious attachment"? Any URL you can provide?

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
MadMac said:
This chick automatically attached to my post in the regional utah section titled "roll call". Looking around the site, it appears she is attaching to a lot of posts.

Please disable.

Well I looked at your post and it seems you removed it.. did she login as you or something?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I went to the Utah section, and she is still there.

She is also on these two posts I just put up.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Apparently. I see nothing but your post in Utah.

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
There is only one post in the Utah section.. with no attachments. I am not sure what you are talking about my friend

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Could you possibly screenshot what you're looking at and upload?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have attached your last response, which amazingly enough shows up with the blonde.

everyones reply to any thread I look at includes this picture.

Maybe it is just my computer?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
boy.. you got yourself a virus :)

accually.. what you need to do is download spybot.. you got some nasties on your computer.. it isnt a virus so to speak.. but its like a cookie virus..

I know very little about it.. just that its bad..

so go to www.downloads.com

download spybot.. install it.. run it.. clean all the badies out and you should be good to go

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ran spybot, did not fix anything.

Went in to the computer and manually deleted all cookies and temp internet files, and history.

Seems to have fixed it. Yeah! Not that she hurt the eyes, but it makes it hard to surf the site at work when she is everywhere.

Thanks to Fred and the Wratih for the effort and input.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Ok. Let's review the facts.

1. The image your seeing was posted in these forums.
2. The image is in place of the "Online" indicator of vBulletin. (
)
3. The URL to the image, as you reported, is the same as the "Online" indicator. ( stuntbikes.net/forums/images/statusicon/user_online.gif )

So, for some odd reason instead of seeing the "little green circle" when someone is online, you were seeing a picture that was posted a little while ago. I'm curious if simply clicking your browser refresh would have resolved this cached issue, as I suspect.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I had refreshed, and it did not go away. I suspect it was some kind of cookie bug.

Your review of the facts are accurate, although I never noticed that the picture was in place of the green button.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts