Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Resident Freak
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"A naked blonde walks into a bar with a poodle under one arm and a two-foot salami under the other. The bartender says "so I guess you won't be needing a drink", to which the blonde replies...

Please, God, tell me somebody in cyberspace knows the punchline to this joke. I've been searching for it for, um, since I first saw the Breakfast Club -

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
naked blond walks into a bar, with a poodle under one arm, and a two foot salami under the other. She lays the poodle on the table. Bartender says, "I suppose you won't be needing a drink." The naked lady says...

Just as he's delivering the punchline, a celing tile gives way and he falls through. Unfortunately, we NEVER get to hear the end of the joke!

I've known several people in my life who are fanatics of "The Breakfast Club," but none of them seem to know the punchline to this joke. So, here's your chance to show off your sense of humor. Make up your own punchline, send it to me, and I'll post the punchlines on this page.

A couple of updates: First of all, my email server was shut down, so I had to get a new email address. I'm working on updating all links on all my sites to reflect the change. Unfortunately, I lost several emails that I had been saving, so if you'd like to re-email me with your punchline, feel free. Night school is almost over for the semester, so maybe I'll actually have time to update!

Secondly, the question of what the punchline actually was has finally been answered. See my FAQ Page for the answer!

The naked lady says..."Why do you say that?"
The bartender says..."Well you have a poodle under one arm and a two foot salami under the other."
Get it?? No? Me either.
Submitted by matt

The the poodle says "After I get the drink I have everything"
Submitted by Ilari

LADY: What do you mean?
BARTENDER: I was talking to the salami.
Submitted by KUJ

And the Poodle answers "After the night I had I think I need a double.
This is submitted by a friend of mine while I was showing her your 80"s
page.
Tobie

The naked lady says... "Oh, I wasn't going to. Make me a hot dog, please."
Submitted by Dmitry

The Lady says" Funny, that's what the Poodle thought too."
Submitted by Wade

The naked lady says, "No, I would like a drink." The bartender says, "No, mom, I think you've had enough to drink today. Now please go home before dad finds out you did this again."
Submitted by KoRn-DoG

She says, "No I won't, it's either the salami or the dog, but the salami
doesn't drink and the dog won't put out unless he is drunk."
Submitted by KoRn-DoG's Dad

The lady says, "No thanks, I already have my meat and milk."
Submitted by Sami and Raymond

The naked lady says "I don't, but my poodle does after that marathon!"
Submitted by Owen

The naked lady says "No I won't be needing A drink, I will be needing a WHOLE LOT MORE than one drink."
The bartender says "Why's that? Special occassion?"
The naked lady says "No, I need to get myself drunk before attempting to shove this salami up my....."
Submitted by Eli

The naked lady says "I'd like a scredriver please."
The bartender says "Rough night?"
The naked lady replies "No, I just need to be loosen up."
Submitted by Jenafer and Suzanne

The naked lady says "I guess not."
Submitted by Kely8888

The naked lady says "No thanks, I've had enough. Why do you think I ended up this way in the first place?"
Submitted by AnnieCourageous

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
What IS the punchline to the joke?
It was recently revealed in Premiere Magazine that there was no punchline. According to Judd Nelson, "I made the joke up. My line when I fall into the room is, 'I forgot my pencil,' so we were trying to work backward from that, but what joke would have that punchline?"

·
Resident Freak
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmmm... so there's no "offically recognized" punchline.

Surely somebody out there can come up with a good punchline?

Those listed above are really only lacking one thing... humor. :lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts