Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put some LED blinkers on in place of the big yellow ones and in the swap the blinkers both flash once I hit the turn signal either way. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
segue00 said:
I don't understand. Both sides blink at the same time whether you signal left or right?????
Yes. Both the front and the back. I dont understand either. Just from switching to LED blinkers in the back they all blink like hazard lights when I signal right or left. I didnt do anything else.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heh, well thanks for the responses. I wrecked my bike last night so I wont be too worried about the signals for a while. Thanks though. Just some road rash, a bruised hip and Im minorly concussed. Figures it would happen in a parking lot when I wasnt doing anything crazy. Probably better that way.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I know this is a late post but i was doing the same thing (switching to led signals). i got short stalk for the back, hooked it up and the signal speed increased a little but they still worked. as for the front, i tried them up there and got the same deal...hazard lights. the led has only 2 wires and hookup has 3. the third wire is for daytime running. i would guess if it is not hooked up to daytime running, it will blink hazard. over this winter i will try to fuse the daytime running wire with the other 2 wires and then connect the front ones and see if that fixes the problem.

also if you try to add to many led, it speeds up the blink so fast that it will not blink at all. would recommend using resistors also

1 - 7 of 7 Posts