Sport Bikes banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Palm City Nice Guy
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Poor guy had to move and couldn't take it with him. 1984, 70000 miles, garage kept, all original, Silverado, spotless in and out, $1500.00. I can't sleep.

Attachments

·
Palm City Nice Guy
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I put tires on it, they were old and hard as a rock.

·
Palm City Nice Guy
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
fotocycle said:
Is that a 4x4 K5 I see you standing by? :drool I have always wanted one of those!

Nice purchase!
:rolleyes Just how bad you want one? Still got the smog pump on it, it's as virgin as they come. Perfect interior too. :popcorn

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Cool beans... don't like the colors though...

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
kf4mtw said:
:rolleyes Just how bad you want one? Still got the smog pump on it, it's as virgin as they come. Perfect interior too. :popcorn
Well I don't really care to own a car right now, maybe in the future or if I move up north someday. Besides, me being me, I'd lift it and put on some boggers, make it just barely streetable, and spend my weekends out in the Everglades when I'm not out touring.

In other words, I'd turn it into a money pit :rolleyes

·
Palm City Nice Guy
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Onetrick said:
Cool beans... don't like the colors though...
I'd be happier if it was white but it ain't. Probably $3000.00 Imron Paint job. :bitchslap

·
Palm City Nice Guy
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
fotocycle said:
Well I don't really care to own a car right now, maybe in the future or if I move up north someday. Besides, me being me, I'd lift it and put on some boggers, make it just barely streetable, and spend my weekends out in the Everglades when I'm not out touring.

In other words, I'd turn it into a money pit :rolleyes
I'm just gonna leave it alone, well, almost. Bought a super coil last night, gotta get some plugs for the exhaust manifolds so I can DE-SMOG it. I can only find one little rust hole on the passenger side size of a dime. Underneath is "Rustless" :)

·
Registered
924 Posts
wow good deal.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts