·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
:dunno :dunno :dunno

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
heh i been at pogo all day...where is this sega emulator? /evil grin

ill prob just ride around here tonight and go soak in the hot tub later :)

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
woot rock on thanks. i used to have the link to nintendo emulator but havent been there in so long i lost it...

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
uh ok that sucked....dunno what happened but i clicked the link, then a virus alert popped up, then all windows closed and the computer shut down...

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
its all good. dont seem like any issues. oh well back to pogo lol

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
hmmm was still having issues. i dont know what it was but this comp did not like it lol. kept ending my programs. couldnt even clock in this morning. ran ad-aware and everything is ok so far. weird

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
EricKC said:
If you still have issues download stinger and run it..

http://vil.nai.com/vil/stinger/

Also I run Spybot Search and Destroy along with Ad-aware cause it seems to work better together then alone. You can grab it off download.com Hmmm also I dont' run IE anymore either and I have cookies and javascript notification on too.. its annoying but I got used to it.

I am paranoid but then again network security is what I work in so I have a reason to be.
right on. havent had any problems since this morning so ill leave it alone for now. dont want to do more than i have to cuz it sucks REALLY bad without a computer here and everytime i have to send it out its atleast 2 weeks before i have one again :mad:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.