1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Another boring night at work again.

*fires up Sega Genesis Emulator*

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
heh i been at pogo all day...where is this sega emulator? /evil grin

ill prob just ride around here tonight and go soak in the hot tub later :)

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
*removed*

I use gens

you can snag games here..

*removed*

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
woot rock on thanks. i used to have the link to nintendo emulator but havent been there in so long i lost it...

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you can pretty much get emulators for snes and nes there too and I think that site will get your games for all platforms as well.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
oh both of you...come out. lee you haven't been up here in a while. it will be like a whole fresh deal for you. eric, you know you want to so, i'll expect to see each of you w/clayton in tow by 1030. <whip snap and toe tapping> :D

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea, um what?

I have to save the princess.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
uh ok that sucked....dunno what happened but i clicked the link, then a virus alert popped up, then all windows closed and the computer shut down...

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
huh.. I have all my cookies and javascripts disabled...

sorry bout that if it did anything.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
its all good. dont seem like any issues. oh well back to pogo lol

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I edited and took out the links anyways just in case. If you need to fine roms you can usually get away with google searching them.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I'm at home all by myself tonight. My husband took my son to our churches father son campout for the night and my girls went to the movies with there friends and there friends mom. Guess I'll have a few before they get back:(

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Church? I'll give you are reason to go to church.

Lets go sin.

:bj :devil

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
hmmm was still having issues. i dont know what it was but this comp did not like it lol. kept ending my programs. couldnt even clock in this morning. ran ad-aware and everything is ok so far. weird

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If you still have issues download stinger and run it..

http://vil.nai.com/vil/stinger/

Also I run Spybot Search and Destroy along with Ad-aware cause it seems to work better together then alone. You can grab it off download.com Hmmm also I dont' run IE anymore either and I have cookies and javascript notification on too.. its annoying but I got used to it.

I am paranoid but then again network security is what I work in so I have a reason to be.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
EricKC said:
If you still have issues download stinger and run it..

http://vil.nai.com/vil/stinger/

Also I run Spybot Search and Destroy along with Ad-aware cause it seems to work better together then alone. You can grab it off download.com Hmmm also I dont' run IE anymore either and I have cookies and javascript notification on too.. its annoying but I got used to it.

I am paranoid but then again network security is what I work in so I have a reason to be.
right on. havent had any problems since this morning so ill leave it alone for now. dont want to do more than i have to cuz it sucks REALLY bad without a computer here and everytime i have to send it out its atleast 2 weeks before i have one again :mad:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts